Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sindicates And Cost Of Mods

Xardis

The cost of sindicate mods in rep points is too high. You farm points extreemly slow and you loose them when advancing in ranks. I suggest lowering this cost to 7500 points. If this isnt changed we will soon see something like this: WTS steel meridian (or any other sindicate) mod for weapon/warframe, pm me with price and item, only one avalible.

Sooner or later? It's already happening. I've already participated (on the purchasing end, I needed to do some science). Even if the costs weren't so high, as Gilead09 said, it will happen. People will want a mod for a syndicate they aren't in, and traders will know this. If you don't have something and want it quickly, the traders are always there to give it to you for the right price. As soon as people were able to get the new Archwing items, they were instantly being sold on the market -- why? Because people want them.

The problem you point out is inherently the problem with the market. Personally, I feel there is no problem with the price and the grind for the higher levels of Syndicates. Dedicate enough time to it, and you'll get a syndicate maxed in a week. Do it right, and you can have two maxed in a week and a half. Sure, the ranks are costly resource wise, but people have that kind of wealth sitting around, or a willing to spend it for the rewards (or, in many cases, the plat benefits).

Ehh.. its not to hard to farm syndicate points, its easy to rack up several thousand points in a single defend. Also its not meant to be "fast" its meant to give ya something to do, and heck there will be even more stuff added to the rewards in the future.

The point is that they are slow to get and you have to know what you want ahead of time. I wouldn't have it any other way.

At 7,500 standing a mod I could buy one every other day, maybe one a day every so often. That just doesn't seem right to me. they are designed to be things that you keep your eyes on and work towards, not things you pick up in one grind session.

Honestly I don't get it. So many people have been asking for things for end game players, and then it comes, and everybody wonders why they can't have it within two days.

Honestly I don't get it. So many people have been asking for things for end game players, and then it comes, and everybody wonders why they can't have it within two days.

End game does not mean another farm. The end game that we want is something long but with results from the begining not after 100 hours of grind.

End game does not mean another farm. The end game that we want is something long but with results from the begining not after 100 hours of grind.

Oddly enough I gotten enough exp to get a mod in about 4h and then I did not really try, so if ya need 100h to get one maybe chose a more fitting place to get the exp at. Also compared to the rng, in this game the exp farming is WAY more efficient as you are sure to get the mod after X runs in a mission.