Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Everyone Says That Syndicates Are Endgame

Garuger

My point of view:

Engame - high difficulty, high reward, only by having very good equipment, good strategy and knowledge of the game you can play it with possibilities of winning.

Long-term game - no difficulty setings, the more you do, the faster you progress, but you'll still need a long time to complete it, playing day by day.

Syndicates are not endgame - there is nothing new or different in them from regular game to attract veterans. it's just long-term game.

I don't get why people think that Syndicates are an "endgame". There's nothing "endgame-y" about them.

They're just a long-term investment. A new player by going MR2-MR10 would probably be able to max one without even trying, during the usual gameplay.

So cheers to the people to grinded one or two to the max - but it's not how it meant to be, those players just tire themselves out and get bored quickly.

Just put the damn Sigils, and do your usual stuff while playing, and gradually you'll unlock more stuff even without grinding your asses off.

... besides, the selection of the available reward at the moment isn't too impressive. No reason to hurry for now.

As i said i was sarcastic

My point of view:

Engame - high difficulty, high reward, only by having very good equipment, good strategy and knowledge of the game you can play it with possibilities of winning.

Long-term game - no difficulty setings, the more you do, the faster you progress, but you'll still need a long time to complete it, playing day by day.

Syndicates are not endgame - there is nothing new or different in them from regular game to attract veterans. it's just long-term game.

So true

Are you sarcastic or something? Because for new ppl joining it is something but for vets it is nothing

No Im not being sarcastic. I'm a warframe vet myself, and I actually like the syndicates. Although they don't offer very much atm, they still have potential to keep people busy.

No Im not being sarcastic. I'm a warframe vet myself, and I actually like the syndicates. Although they don't offer very much atm, they still have potential to keep people busy.

They are not offering ANYTHING to vets , vets are just grinding  like they always did with same old boring mission and same old useless reward . For new playewr sthat have nothing it is good for is literally nothing

They are not offering ANYTHING to vets , vets are just grinding  like they always did with same old boring mission and same old useless reward . For new playewr sthat have nothing it is good for is literally nothing

I don't know, being a vet myself I think the Smoke Shadow and other weapon modifications are very worth going for.

For a new player, it is a goal to strive for. If I were to be a new player who loved ash, I would constantly keep playing just to get that ability mod to help my teammates.

Yep me too DE cant challenge us :/

Of course they cant, any time something challenging comes along, people complain that it's too hard and DE has to make it easier.

Its like when Metroid Prime 2 Echos came out, the game was REALLY hard, people complained. Then when they re-released the game in a bundle, they made it much easier. I wouldn't be surprised of DE were afraid to "make a challenge" because of the public backlash.

it's offering me things to look forward to. I like the sigils and the mods, and there will be more in the future. "Grinding" is just another word for "work for your meal". Of course you have to make an effort to obtain things. I'm not quite sure what your problem is.

however people are already reaching max level in around 2 weeks period . Is that trully the "long time comintment " that DE was boasting around ? because i literally dont see it . Regardles thought gj to the ppl that went so far so quick . Keep destroying the borders that DE has  put :D

i'm playing around 2 hrs/day, not actively farming standing just "playing"... i have 3k rep.

the way i see it: it's gonna be incredibly slow; with some method it can be faster but given i have a life outside warframe that takes me most of the time well... i dont see the end anywhere near.

Good for those hardcore gamers, i might borrow them my account so they can farm mine too

i guess youve never gotten a rare container.

since those, i wouldnt pay for an affinity booster. but then again, i also dont complain about people funding a game they enjoy.

How many have you found? They're pretty rare, and the bonus is usually 30 min or 1 hour. And that starts ticking as soon as you open it. So really, you have a very short time window in which to gain some XP/credits. Boosters are pretty cheap. Just buy the 'weekend' one (3 day) for 40 plat. Support DE and this awesome game. If you can't buy plat, just trade for it.

My point of view: