Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Build Help!

BobaFett

Question

8 answers to this question

So I've recently am really getting back into excalibur, and I wanted to find a really good build that takes perhaps 1 to none forma? Thanks guys :)

There isn't a "perfect" build for Excalibur. He benefits from everything, literally.

I personally use a balance of everything, with Power Strength, Duration, Efficiency, and Range. However, if there is an ability that you use more than others, build specifically for it:

Slash Dash - Duration, strength

Radial Blind - Duration, range

Super Jump - Duration?, Power

Radial Javelin - Power 

Listen to me dear friend, I have used sexcalibur A lot, so hear me out. He is very strong but every frame needs yo be specialized in something. You can add every kibd of mod and benefit a little from them on evety aspect of excalibur or you can make him the best solo frame there is. Maxing out duration will wreck your dash, maxing power on an excalibur is plain stupid, maxing range will further wreck ur other 3 abilities, so the result is: Stop modding for abilities and mos for survival and immortality-

Redirection, vitality, handspring, qt, rage, flow ando two other any mods thet fit ur style c: Dont forget to ad rank 1 lifestrikr to a good melee weapon and you wins

Listen to me dear friend, I have used sexcalibur A lot, so hear me out. He is very strong but every frame needs yo be specialized in something. You can add every kibd of mod and benefit a little from them on evety aspect of excalibur or you can make him the best solo frame there is. Maxing out duration will wreck your dash, maxing power on an excalibur is plain stupid, maxing range will further wreck ur other 3 abilities, so the result is: Stop modding for abilities and mos for survival and immortality-

Redirection, vitality, handspring, qt, rage, flow ando two other any mods thet fit ur style c: Dont forget to ad rank 1 lifestrikr to a good melee weapon and you wins

lol.

On a more serious note, power strength and power efficiency seem to work fine for me. Radial javelin all the way!

Edited by SwiftPotato12

Would definitely agree with a more balanced build for him, with a couple of builds dedicated to skill focusing. Building around Radial Blind and health is a good idea though.

My balanced build:
Redirection, Vitality, Equilibrium, Stretch/Intensify

Continuity, Constitution, Streamline, Flow

Can get me to extremely high levels in surv/def.