Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Mustaches For Our Profile Pictures?

zavienh5

NO.

Please, just let this die.

Unless they made the profile pictures completely customizable (wondering how that would even work), that might be neat.

You cannot stop this. Our march is inevitable. You will lose... We will win. Mustache Unite. 

You cannot stop this. Our march is inevitable. You will lose... We will win. Mustache Unite. 

Ya know, I haven't even seen another player utilizing the moustaches. Not one in the many matches I've participated in over the weekend. 

Your forces are dwindling.

Also I'm almost positive that the staches are only temporary and will be leaving your inventory in December. We can only wait and see.

Ya know, I haven't even seen another player utilizing the moustaches. Not one in the many matches I've participated in over the weekend. 

Also I'm almost positive that the staches are only temporary and will be leaving your inventory in December. We can only wait and see.

I'm with Kestral on this one. Never seen a player using them. Also, they are all fun and promote a good cause, but I hope it's removed after November. Also, FACE attachment.

I'm with Kestral on this one. Never seen a player using them. Also, they are all fun and promote a good cause, but I hope it's removed after November. Also, FACE attachment.

If, for whatever reason, they aren't removed in December, I'm curious as to what else will be entered into the Face Attachment space.

If I can get a facehugger, I'll die a happy Tenno.

I'll also probably quit the game because that's... just... so... gauche.

I hope I get to keep my staches, and to use "I haven't seen a player using one" as arelevant argument really doesn't work considering you probably don't even play with 1/10 of the population on a regular base. It's fun, supports a good cause, and if they keep them won't effect you in any way. I see no reason not to have fun with it, I'd love mustache profile images. It's not like these kinda things don't exist in other MMO.

Edited by Echoa

You men who long for love, you mustn't all despare,
Theres a secret you should know,
to capture the hearts of the fair.

You may not have the looks. 
You may not have the dash.
But to win yourself a girl,
If you only got a moustache, 
a moustache, a moustache
if you only got a moustache. 

You may be common folk,
wihout a hint of pride. 
But you needin to be a king,
to make any maiden a bride.

You may not have the name,
You may not have the cash, 
But you'll make that girl your own.
If you only got a moustache,
a moustache, a moustache, 
If you only got a moustache. 

You be big and fat or uglier than seen,
all the ladies shut you out, you wonderin 
how to get in, well here is my advice
for how to make a splash, 
You can have your pick of girls

If you only got a moustache, a moustache, a moustache, 
if you only got a moustache, a moustache, a moustache, a moustache, big moustache , thick moustache
My moustache, your moustache, say the word, the word
Moustache: A moustache, a moustache. 
Now we both have said moustache, 
a moustache, a moustache. 
If you only got a moustache.

I hope I get to keep my staches, and to use "I haven't seen a player using one" as arelevant argument really doesn't work considering you probably don't even play with 1/10 of the population on a regular base. It's fun, supports a good cause, and if they keep them won't effect you in any way. I see no reason not to have fun with it, I'd love mustache profile images. It's not like these kinda things don't exist in other MMO.

If you could be bothered to go back and read my response, that had absolutely nothing to do with my argument and was merely a supporting clause in a rebuttal towards another user's comment basically saying that moustache users cannot be stopped and are growing in number. By no means have I encountered even a portion of a percentage of the playerbase in my weekend of gaming since the staches came out, I'm fully aware of that. I was simply recounting my own personal experience.

And while it hasn't been confirmed by DE, certain evidence is pointing towards the disappearance of these staches in December, due to the fact that they were given out completely for free and are specifically designed to a relevant month. I wouldn't be surprised to see them back next Movember, but would be surprised to see them after this month has passed. If they were a payed for item (donations don't technically count) that would be a different story, Day of the Dead skins come to mind in that respect.

Edited by Kestral9999

8be6337169296da24e25f92f75ec6bd0.jpg

8be6337169296da24e25f92f75ec6bd0.jpg

I have a beard that reaches my testicles. Your pugilist is laughable.

Let me get something straight here, in this day and age beards are manly. Moustaches are reserved for hipsters and pedophiles (at least in my book). Connect that fur to your chin or be laughed upon by superior testosterone-laden men like myself.

Edited by Kestral9999

Yes it affects me, beacuse it breaks all immersion for me. I didn't say the "haven't seen a player" as an argument against them.

*I put on my robes and wizard viking helmet

I use my magical power, Beard flex, and it knocks you out of orbit*

*my beard grows powerful wings of flight and I descend back into orbit, ablaze with the fires of redemption*

*I then use my autonomous beard, lovingly dubbed King Beardsly, to open a can of tomato soup whilst I peruse more topics as this one now bores me*

Edited by Kestral9999

Warframe: Serious @(*()$ business, as if there isn't any lore breaking S#&$ already...like we have enough lore to go on anyway...

How about letting players keep them but add a toggle option for those who don't like them?

That way everyone is happy 

I have a beard that reaches my testicles. Your pugilist is laughable.

Let me get something straight here, in this day and age beards are manly. Moustaches are reserved for hipsters and pedophiles (at least in my book). Connect that fur to your chin or be laughed upon by superior testosterone-laden men like myself.

Bearded man siding with the women?

HERESY

I bet you that next November, they will add beards then we will see if you keep saying that >:(

Warframe: Serious @(*()$ business, as if there isn't any lore breaking S#&$ already...like we have enough lore to go on anyway...

How about letting players keep them but add a toggle option for those who don't like them?

That way everyone is happy 

Answer: because they probably aren't going to let you keep them. I can only speculate, but I'm still fairly certain.

The items are free and automatically granted to you, so nobody gets to throw a hissy fit when they disappear. On top of that, they are only relevant to  a specific month.