Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Horrible Camera Angles During Archwing Dodge

Basilo

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but given the fact that the camera clips inside the archwing when this happens, I have to feel that it is.

Right Dodge

Xk1uktw.png

Forward Dodge

lrZhfrp.png

That is just an awful, horrible, and useless camera angle for a dodge maneuver, especially given how fast paced combat is.

Just a side note: The forward dodge is really slow and doesn't fit in with the combat at all. Also, at the end of sideways dodges, you end up in the same position as you are in for the forward dodge, which makes no sense whatsoever.

Edited by Basilo

Is this the thing that happens when you tap shift? I didn't even interpret it as a dodge, I think I just kinda assumed it was a bug or an accident related to some other feature. Probably because I only ever did it by accident in the middle of combat, when I'm trying to sprint towards an enemy to melee but instead I accidentally tap shift and it just locks up for a painfully long 1.5 seconds where I can't do anything useful.

I'm sure this is something I meant to complain about too.

Edited by adiamorph

Yeah, when you just tap shift with no asd, ctrl, or space button pressed, you kinda go forward very slowly with the camera right on your shoulder, but it does the same thing with w pressed, so I think that it is supposed to be a dodge like the rolls you do on foot are. The camera still goes funky for all the other dodges though, but the forward one is the worst.

Edited by Basilo