Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Recommended Changes To Aw

Dyxis

Arch-Gun Lock-On System: Maybe its just my bad aim but trying to shoot enemies that move haphazardly while also trying to lead the shots just seems to much for me. It just takes too much time to get one enemy when you're getting swarmed. Would make is balanced in my opinion if lock-on time drains stamina (I mean if you moved like a machine I bet it could exhaust anyone) but locks your aim to the nearest enemy on your reticle. With this you can make better use of the arch-guns and also having another option to game play instead of melee hack-and-slash.

-------------------------------------------

Corvas: Just feel too lackluster for me, hard to maximize damage and having to deal with highly mobile targets. I would just make this weapon that shoots energy pellets that have a soft homing mechanism while charging the shot controls the number of pellets and/or damage/projectile flight speed.

Missile Lock-On Indicator: This. Now. Please. DO IT.

Archwing Item Gravitation: Being able to move in all directions makes grabbing items without the carrier a pain. Making precise movements while being attacked by all directions its not easy and puts you in high risk and not to mention it also pulls your attention away from the enemies. If item slowly moved toward  you in a set range it allows you to use general knowledge of where an item is and meet it half way without pulling your attention way from a fight.

[For example: You pull up your shield and start to defend a point, killed one unit that sneaked behind you and it dropped energy but now you a wave of enemies attacking you from the front and you must keep the shield pointed at them or you get gibbed, so you fend off the frontal attacks while you creep backwards in the general direction of the energy orb and the gravitation kicks in allowing you to collect it when otherwise you would of just flied by it.]

Different Melees: Just want both the melees (or one of them) to have unique stats, going from the original to the ax felt like copy and paste. (Almost feels like a bug, but its kinda hard to believe) 

Enemy Highlights: Enemy highlights stay one while ADS's. Help when enemies are really far away.

Just some ideas I wanted to share from my experiences, Archwing is still fun as a whole but has a long way to go.

(also sorry for my bad grammar)

Apparently the guns are actually Hitscan and don't require any lead at all, unlike the visuals would suggest.  It's very confusing though, so I don't blame you at all for not noticing it; I think they should probably have used a different visual effect that actually conveyed that.

Other than that, I definitely agree.

I think it'd probably be a good idea if a good segment of the Archwing weapons had some kind of soft-homing or aim-assist; the mode feels like it's even more about massive speed and quick maneuvering than on-foot, with the added complication of HUUUUGE distances and tiny enemies making it really hard to use the guns.  In contrast to the very satisfying melee auto-targeting, which finally really feels like how Tenno are described as ultra-nimble death machines that take on armies without breaking a sweat.  (You kinda do that on-foot, but then a single lucky Lancer can take you down, too.  It doesn't quite square.)