Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Files? 5.1 Gb?

YurgBurg

Question

Ok for the past week Ive had matchmaking problems then i verify the cache integrity of my game everyday and everyday it has said i'm missing 36 files, these files turn up to 5.1 GB and it takes over an hour to re download at my speed can someone help Ive been struggling for over a week and warframe support hasn't responded ever since. Please help i could really use it.

I appreciate it 

sincerely Yurgburg

screenshot of download: http://imgur.com/7MBG8TX

Edited by YurgBurg

3 answers to this question

Only verify the cache integrity through the warframe launcher steam does not keep up with the latest updates and will delete everything and reinstall an outdated version of the game.

As for the matchmaking problems I have no clue whats going on there hopefully someone else can help you with that.

Only verify the cache integrity through the warframe launcher steam does not keep up with the latest updates and will delete everything and reinstall an outdated version of the game.

As for the matchmaking problems I have no clue whats going on there hopefully someone else can help you with that.

Oh well that explains it thank you!

Also is there a way to disconnect warframe from steam?