Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Suggetion) Make Nekros Desecrate Skill Into An Aura Skill

Doforcash

this is my clanmate idea and he ask me to do this

so Nekros Desecrate skill is abit annoying to use, sometime the body won't take effect, sometime it's out of range, other time it just pretty much annoying to spam that skill.

so my idea is making Desecrate skill into an Aura that follow Nekros anywhere, and if there's a dead body inside it, it will automatically recycle the body into ball of E/H, ammo and loots.

The Aura range should be effect by range mod; and the duration + corpse desecrate speed will be effect by duration mod.

that's my idea, what do you guy think ?

Edited by Doforcash

this is my clanmate idea and he ask me to do this

so Nekros Desecrate skill is abit annoying to use, sometime the body won't take effect, sometime it's out of range, other time it just pretty much annoying to spam that skill.

so my idea is making Desecrate skill into an Aura that follow Nekros anywhere, and if there's a dead body inside it, it will automatically recycle the body into ball of E/H, ammo and loots. The Aura should be effect by range and duration mod.

that's my idea, what do you guy think ?

I like it. It would work well with building duration on his other skills.

I admit that spamming desecrate becomes quite annoying after a couple of mins, but there is a potential problem with the aura solution... sometimes spamming is the only way to successful desecrate all enemies around you, the aura should activate every tick (frame) or something to be as good as what we have today.

This topic again. Just no...

If i read such comments... Sometimes i just want to take something big and....

Gah... 

These comments... Just no.

Its okay if you dont like the idea. But at least tell the one why you dont like it.

Saying just no isnt only unfair towards the one who has the idea.

Its also kinda rude not to tell him why.

I'm guessing it would work like Silence or World on Fire.

It would last a certain duration and affect enemies within a certain range.

^This. Very good Idea. Hands free desecrating. Nekros now are just expected to just run around and press 3 till their fingers fall off. Now Nekros can run around and press 3 once in a while and kill more things to use as shadows or better yet soul punching everyone and their mother back to the stone age, or at least their souls.