Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Unfair Dark Sectors Are!

(PSN)OoSpartan300oO

Wait, what are Dark Sectors again?

Once I saw clans demanding 25%, 30%, 50%, and 75% of my earnings for them, I kinda forgot they existed.
They are more than welcome to continue blowing resources trying to take it from each other though.

Thank goodness, nothing important actually needs to go through them.

Wait, what are Dark Sectors again?

Once I saw clans demanding 25%, 30%, 50%, and 75% of my earnings for them, I kinda forgot they existed.

They are more than welcome to continue blowing resources trying to take it from each other though.

Thank goodness, nothing important actually needs to go through them.

Pretty much this.

I saw the PvP addition and the little interest I had in them, disappeared. 

Rails are destroyed and defended pretty easily. Keep in mind PVP is not just run in with a regular build and win, some players spend a ton of time refining builds, testing weapons, and setting up teams designed to work well together.

It's not hard it just takes effort. Most aren't willing to put in the effort. If you are in an Alliance of 4,000 I'd say 1%-5% of the players will actually run till the rail dies, most just claim to. It's just grind and dedication.

I agree that the defenders have a major advantage. They only have one objective which is very easy, scaling allies, battle pay, etc.

The tickets for the attackers must be increased, or the defenders must also have tickets.

Attackers also shouldn't be immediately failed once the reinforcements reach zero. Players are still alive. Once they die, however, that's it.

Attackers also need a protected spawn.

Attackers also need a protected spawn.

For those who are unaware, you can join a game and be already dying because the spawn is camped (attackers). While your character loads, you are vulnerable to attack. 

Allow attacking alliances to buy cannon support on spawn. 

I've not noticed an imbalance towards attackers, although I've noticed a lot of people run around like I tickets didn't exist while attacking. It takes roughly 5-6 minutes to complete an attacking game successfully, and losing tickets usually only happens if you have one of the above players.

Battle pay is damn near useless on defense as it fills would be defender slots with random players and not your people who are much more e adept at pvp. Having barriers work both ways and spawning attackers in a 100% safe location where they cannot shoot at or be shot by the enemy is the only improvement I'd like to see along with defenders being able to load in as a party and wait in a que rather than have to spam defend until they get a game.