Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need A Mod For Drahk Master Resistance

AdunSaveMe

We have mods for elemental resistance.

We have mods for knockdown recovery.

We have mods for, I dunno, parrying.

What we need now is a mod that resists the Drahk Master's weapon steal crap.

It makes sense, and is fair.

Especially since what isn't fair is having your weapon stolen in a huge clusterfuck somewhere like Earth where you will never be able to see your weapon again, because it's fallen in water or something.

Nice idea, but....nobody's gonna use it, just like those resistance mods. It's not worth the mod slot when it only affects a single enemy. while you can equip one that could kill everyone in the room and just pick up the weapon.

Unless you're in high level survival

Nice idea, but....nobody's gonna use it, just like those resistance mods. It's not worth the mod slot when it only affects a single enemy. while you can equip one that could kill everyone in the room and just pick up the weapon.

I do find two of the resistance mods very useful. The anti-toxin mod is great for infested and the diamond skin mod is great for parkour rooms in the void because you don't have to worry about lasers as much.

However, I don't think we need a mod for Drahk masters. I never really had much of a problem with them except for the first time I was saw them and was trying to scan them. They ended up taking both my primary and secondary, and I had no idea what happened. I thought the game bugged on me lol.

I do find two of the resistance mods very useful. The anti-toxin mod is great for infested and the diamond skin mod is great for parkour rooms in the void because you don't have to worry about lasers as much.

However, I don't think we need a mod for Drahk masters. I never really had much of a problem with them except for the first time I was saw them and was trying to scan them. They ended up taking both my primary and secondary, and I had no idea what happened. I thought the game bugged on me lol.

When grineer survival pits you against one or two almost all the time, they become a problem.

They're as much of and sometimes more of a problem than knockdown and we have three or four mods to deal with that.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

Unless you're in high level survival

For high level survival, those aren't necessary either, you never see people going for long survival games using those mods because, well they're probably using a frame that has a beastly CC/survival capability and you might as well build to maximise those because of the insane health and damage the enemy has at that level and the amount of enemies spawning at once, you're gonna get melted in no time anyway.