Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Well Of Life Remake

IfritKajiTora

Hi guys. My favourite frame os Frost but he have weak skills, from the beggining of having Trinity I love her, later in game I was bored with Trinity because of her old version Link maked her immortal and Blessing immortal a whole team. I loved the change Devs maked to the Link and Blessing all skills were usable, Blessing time casting limit, if you was dying your only option to stay alive was to use Well Of Life on enemy take health and in several seconds you was abble to use blessing again and that was awesome. But Devs removed time limit in blessing casting so you can spam it, use in any time you want so Well Of Life again have no use on her because Blessing can heal 80%-100% health of a whole team while well of life can heal only these which are shoting at the target and only 400health and power strength make it better but still useless compared to Blessing.

Well of Life could be a better buff team skill to make Blessing even better.
Well of Life - While activated Trinity sends impulses to all team mates one per 3 seconds. Regenerating her and her team mates 100 health per impulse and giving team Health buff that raise max Health by 30%.
For Example Excalibur Have right now 500Health max, and when Trinity use Well Of life in 6 seconds by 2 impulses (+200 health max) Excaliburs health will raise up to 650 Health (500+30%)

Adding power strength raises the Health regeneration per impulse and max % health.

This will hold team mates little longer on the battlefield and giving Blessing more time to Heal the team

What do you think about this?

Changing to Pool Of Life syndicate mod: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Pool_of_Life
Well Of Life will give additional 25 Health per impulse and have chance to give 25 energy per impulse. This will slowly add energy to team mates even if they are too far away from Energy Vampire.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

na im fine at the moment cause you can gain insane dmg procs with wol and ev 

so dont take away my dmg option or pick a enemy out of fight with it :p

im ok with a change that it give a little buff or something BUT dont take away my ability to take out a enemy out of battle with it >.<

and 100 hp per pulse is a bit too heavy on basic.

+ if teammates to far away from energy vamp they doing it wrong :p stay with trin or be dead :O

Edited by HackShield

Remove the bonus health, and have it explode health on death. Boom. Put me on payroll.

IE: Make it the Health version of Energy Vampire and we're good.

Pretty much been saying the same thing since EV got rejigged to not be a shot in the dark of working or not.

Sure, it means we lose the WoL & EV combo but hey...if we keep the 'lock down' CC trait, I'm happy.

Please no.

Don't change my baby. :c

She doesn't need a third Nerf.

The nerfing was good no more OP Immortality = no more boring

Why changing well of life wil be nerfing? Because of Well Of life + Energy Vampire combo? I always use Energy Vampire and just shot immediately the opponent to kill him faster that WOL+EV combo.

Even on the higher levels it is weak because you can use it only on one enemy and it takes a long time.

I see no use in Well of Life in that combo and Blessing is absolutly destroying this skill. When Blessing had cooldown, well of life was usable at higher level heal with that was buying your time on Blessing. But now you can use Blessing at any time you want so well of life went OFF of gameplay.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

we wouldnt lose it :p cause energy vamp still ticks to but if targets dies before the rest energy explodes so that would only chnage but the effect would be holding

and i dont care if they change well of life as long the combo of WoL and EV stays xD

Yes we would. If it worked like EV without the insane health boost, then it becomes very easy to make an absurdly cheap spot heal skill, much like EV is a very efficient energy gain skill.

You can tag your target with both, then blow them to smithereens to heal and recharge your friends, based on what Archistopheles suggested.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind as Trinity and damage feels so bizarre a statement. Damage is what her weapons are for, which can be literally whatever the heck she wants.

Still, each their own. Discussion will just mean we're getting closer to a better idea over all. 

na i just meaned about the aspect kill a target under WoL and the life it has to tic explode and comes to the players like on energy vamp just that function the higher hp boost should stay for sure.

but what what came to my mind what would be a nice idea why dont complete change her 1 to remove status?

as she is the pure heal the only thing she cant cancel is status so why dont give her the ability to do that target a rea or a enemy and in this certain range where energy vamp or WoL would tic the status get cancel or the market tagrets gains the status?

just came to my mind after a t4 def today