Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Context Action And Reload Need To Be Separate Buttons.

(XBOX)Grihaly

I had my controller set up (when this launched on Xbox) with reload as 'X' and Cont. Action as 'B', the most recent update, put those on the same button, I, however, still had my controller working the way I set it up, until yesterday. I was finishing off the last couple of ranks for my Magnus on Eris. After firing off a few thousand shots, one pull of the trigger per bullet, I'm sure you could imagine how tired of firing my right arm was (all 2-3 thousand shots were in the course of 15 or so minutes) so I went southpaw with the triggers. Then, I try pressing 'X' to reload, and nothing happens, I switch to my primary, shoot, press 'X', nothing happens. So I decide to look at my controls, and reload, is now on 'B' with 'Context Action'......Why? This is terrible, this is not Grand Theft Auto, when I reload I should be pressing 'X', not 'B', so for now, I must get used to this irritatingly horrible set up.

When can I expect this to change? Because, other than having 'Reload' where it should be, what is the point in having a button with the action of 'N/A'? Oh yeah, it's pointless. 

Because, other than having 'Reload' where it should be, what is the point in having a button with the action of 'N/A'? Oh yeah, it's pointless. 

The new controller keybinds were\are unnecessary and caused a lot of problems. I now have to use the 'spare button' to activate my selected ability .

Reload and context on the same button has caused more than one life support pod to be wasted because I reloaded too close to it.

i personly use an XBOX 360 controler on pc and im very fine with the new setting, because now i can lay all 4 abilitys to difrent buttons AND use some of the minor funktions like the big map, the marking tool, inventory, or those Hotkeys.

And if you like relode on x why dot put it there?

Shure you need to abept to this new set, but in fact there is realy no sense of putting those funktions to seperate buttons, as there isnt this much stuff to interact with.

EDIT: maybe there will be an option to seperete those Funktions like with sprint and role.

Edited by Dawn11715