Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc] 57

HunterHog

I'm gonna have to roleplay another character though, so it's gonna be a bit tough for me to play both characters, so excuse any mistakes I make! Also don't get confused if both characters interact, I'll have to really explicit the names of both characters to make it clear, but it should work out fine.

I'm sure you'll do fine, good practice or writing your own stories, get some 16 characters in there and have them interact together, makes this a piece of cake. Also, spacing out text and words helps, FOE

Halcyon sprinted down the hall, plastering himself to nearby cover as enemies opened fire, his shields were down, Alpha and Iota offline, so he had to be careful, coming up at random intervals, sometimes staying down for a full minute, quietly shifting to the left or right, sometimes ducking for a second to reload, rolling to the left and firing within another five seconds.

"Come to Papa." He chuckled, the shots ringing out next to his head as the corpus Ice Eximai fell.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

So. What is the plot behind this thread?

"Tenno. An old Orokin Tower consisting of 57 floors has been found within the void. It used to display a distinct sense, feeling or even what might be called an aura. However, something feels weird now. It seems as if something is corrupting it directly from the core. Our best guess is that the core is found at the top, the 57th floor. We will need alot of you, this sounds like a handful. Gather as many as you can, and when you are ready, the expedition will begin. Arm yourself Tenno, this one is going to be something different."