Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Hate Everything!

Acaelus

I hate Ordis popping up to tell me random things he's already said 500 million times and blocking my screen when i'm trying to look at something.

I also despise how sometimes you can't see the left side of the foundry because your warframe blocks it.

I hate a lot of things

I hate a lot of people that are lame

I like to hate stuff

Cause then I don't have to try and make a change

I hate players

I hate moderators

I hate the developers

And anyone who's cool

I hate the forums

I hate the wiki

Don't wanna learn nothing

I want to be a slob

It's cool to hate

It's cool to hate

I don't like nothing and I like that fine

(Liking something's just a waste of time)

It's cool to hate

It's cool to hate

I don't like nothing and I like that fine

I don't like nothing and like that fine

Yeah I hate everything

I even hate you too

So F*** you

I'm always thinking bad

I never have nothing good to say

I'd rather tear things down

Than build them up

It's easier that way

I hate the hardcores

And I hate the care bears

I hate the trendies

But I also hate the freaks

I hate Banshees Feet

And Kubrow T's

I'm only happy when I'm in my misery

I'll cut you down and give you lip

Being positive's so unhip

I'll cut you down cause I'm a fool

Being positive's so uncool

I hate the hardcores

And I hate the care bears

I hate the trendies

But I also hate the freaks

I hate your Clan

And I hate The Internet

I'm only happy when I'm in my misery

During invasions when my allied Skum grineer insult me. The F man? I'm helping you out here so at least keep your mouth shut.

That.

I don't know if they are supposed to insult us or if they are trying to insult the Corpus but don't have unique lines for that.

I want to hear something like "GREEEEEEDYYYY MIIIIIILK!". That'd be awesome for once.

Also Nekros' default helmet. I swear I can't stand it. Not a single second and I'm tempted to Alt+F4 out of the game everytime I see one. ^^

Edited by MeduSalem

This might take a while:

I hate Ayn Rand. 

I hate vans. 

I hate sewers. 

I hate train yards. 

I hate subways. 

I hate small towns. 

I hate planes. 

I hate lawyers. When are they gonna get done practicing law? 

I hate elevators. 

I hate helicopters. 

I hate hospitals. And doctors and lawyers and cops... 

I hate hellions.

You know what I dont hate?

I dont hate vests.

Chain rolling. Say, you are falling. You land. You auto roll. Because of the forward movement of the roll, you fall beneath on an even lower ground. Auto roll again. Repeat.

specter bp not reuseable

distribution of syndicate stuff

Say you want to climb lamp or a support capsule. You run onto it, you hold jump to climb it... and then the backflip/handspring animation moves you forward too much and you fall on the floor on the other side.

I hate the haters.

I hate late game: Run aroudn to avoid some bullets just pray for it, kill everything as fast as possible to reduce damage you are taking. No place to cover or hide because theyare everywhere random spawning.
Beggining of Warframe- small amount of enemies, you can hide, cover and plan next moves. It was.......was awesome, now it isn't just run.

I hate those Loki players that don't take the freaking mission seriously and either hides in the corner while invisible or keeps using Switch Teleport with everyone. Heck, I recently lost in a T4D because the Loki Switch Teleported me INTO THE CEILING. And no, it wasn't at the start, it was almost at wave 20.

God, I already had those team mates that you just want to strangle, but never one so annoying.

I may be overreacting, but by the RNGods, if you want to joke around, do so with your friends/clan mates, not random people that you PM'd to invite you to a T4.

I hate that "orokin towers" are not very tower like. It feels like I'm inside a rich person's mansion with no windows. I get that it's supposed to be all grand and magnificent but adding more windows, doors and different types of rooms would be nice, and just for good measure please add in better architecture in the towers (make the layout of the tower actually feel like a tower with elevators and different floors and stuff). If they're supposed to be ships, space ships than can we have a loading dock, a bridge, an armory, engineering etc. things that make it feel more ship like and realistic instead of just a bunch of rooms bunched together to form a "level", this applies to the towers, and derelict levels as well to an extent.

I would also like to point out in the lore of the orokin towers/ships the people who were stuck there are trapped in the thing, so why do they always spawn in those end rooms that don't have any point to? Maybe you could make some new animations and make them spawn from the ceiling like an assault team or appear from the walls(I don't mean just appear out of a wall but meld out of a wall and not from only one point)

i hate

- auto grab function

- soul punch

- snipetron vault status (for pvp)

- boar vault status (mastery)

- alt. volt helmets (btw I love volt)

- rhino soma brakk boltor pr. overuse

- falling through map

- archwing minimap

- "kubrow down..."

- copy paste design, "same in green"

- current weapon balance, "tier system"

- white dmg numbers with sniper

- endless game modes

- npc tactics (less enemies with more quality would be nice)

- rng wall behind rng

- no reason behind stealth

- game breaking corupted mods (I use them too, the path of low resistance)

However, I love this game. There are many things, which keep me playing.

Go into Recruiting

Type "Hosting T3 Key Farm" no one shows up

Type "Hosting T3 Survival" "ME ME ME ME ME ME"

Europa calls for the people who wish for T3, but the call is interrupted by their Rhino Prime/Boltor Prime

Pisses me off every time.

I hate the fact that shooting MOAs in the "head" actually makes them take less damage...

That's because you're shooting them in the gun, not the head. Their head is the cute little birdlike face between its legs. Easy to see in the Codex.

(But for maximum effectiveness, shoot them in their fanny packs for triple damage.)

Speaking of heads, I hate how after over a year of playing I still don't know how to headshot Chargers.