Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Completely Random Crashes

Kethus

After 8 days of waiting for a reply on my support ticket I thought I could ask if anyone else has gotten this crash after U15 deployed and if there is a possible fix. a search for topics with "crash" in the title didn't provide results for my specific case.

Pre-U15 I used to get crashes often too, but they were predictable in the sense that if my first mission didn't crash, then I could safely play for as long as I want. Now these crashes are gone. I know the new crashes are different, because the old ones caused the game to freeze untill killed via the task manager and these ones bring up the crash report wizard. Unless playing in windowed. Then I see the message that the driver has stopped working and has recovered and still have to kill the game via the task manager, but it doesn't freeze, I just can't see anything. They can happen at any time, on my first mission, on my fifth, after hours. This makes it very risky to play long endless-type missions.

I've had a few crashes this week at random times, and they all happen when I'm the host. At first I thought it was related to Zephyr because it only happened on them when I was using my melee attack while on my Zephyr but I've had the game crash on my Zephyr, Trinity, Volt, and Excalibur. I have no clue how to fix it, but I figured I would mention that you're not the only one.

I for one have never had Warframe crash this often before. In the time since I started playing it has crashed maybe twice, three times at most. After update 15 I wasnt having many issues besides insane loading times. But once the loading was fixed in a later hotfix anything and everything will crash me. Even just walking around in the Lisette. I've tried verifying and optimizing and all that jazz and so far nothing.. 

Seems like we just have to sit and wait :/