Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lotus Syndicate

LAGpWND

So why there isn't a Lotus Syndicate? A Syndicate that stands for upholding Tenno traditions and history. A syndicate that fights for Tenno total independence.  A syndicate that fights for balance and stability in these dark,chaotic times. That fights for restoring order and humanity. I would join such syndicate in a heart beat.

Think of Lotus Syndicate as of Warframe's universe Jedi of the Old Republic ;o). A selfless 'policing' force.

I joined one of the presented syndicates... because there was nothing better to choose.

With the introduction of syndicates Lotus became a simple dispatcher... what a let down. Many people pragmatically chose Arbiters of Hexis, simply because of the  rewards. For the lore fans like me there isn't much to grab on. I would like to see some depth put behind the syndicates, not just one sentence.

I want a Lotus Syndicate. Click the 'like' button if you agree :D

I think in DevStream 39 they said they had no current plans for this.

Rebecca said in a forum post, "think of the Lotus as your space-mom" - going on to explain that she guides you from awakening, and then leaves you to make your own choice on your destiny.

Do I (personally) want a Lotus syndicate? Yes. But it seems it would be a while before we got one.

Edited by (PS4)NearlyDedicated

We have been living the Lotus Syndicate since day 1. Let me quote an old post of mine: 

Or, no matter how separated, the Tenno of all Syndicates remain united beneath one banner, should she call for assistance. Our sense of honor and integrity is within our very souls. When the time comes, we will be there, ready, as brother and sister, to help drive order back into the Origin System.

With this mindset, we are connected through Lotus, the mothership, the leader of us all, despite our thoughts and differences.

With this mindset, creating a Lotus syndicate, a system hinged on alliances and enemies, would ruin that atmosphere.

We have been living the Lotus Syndicate since day 1. Let me quote an old post of mine: 

With this mindset, we are connected through Lotus, the mothership, the leader of us all, despite our thoughts and differences.

With this mindset, creating a Lotus syndicate, a system hinged on alliances and enemies, would ruin that atmosphere.

So we are slaves to the Lotus? What if I want to desert and leave the Lotus, she never tells us her plans her goals, we never see the so called "counsel" just because someone opened a cage and let you free does not mean they are the good guy.

Edited by Zakharon

So we are slaves to the Lotus? What if I want to desert and leave the Lotus, she never tells us her plans her goals, we never see the so called "counsel" just because someone opened a cage and let you free does not mean they are the good guy.

Then I suspect she'd have you give up your Warframe, which bears the Lotus symbol, and you'd be free...aka leaving Warframe xD

Rebecca said in a forum post, "think of the Lotus as your space-mom" - going on to explain that she guides you from awakening, and then leaves you to make your own choice on your destiny.

Do I (personally) want a Lotus syndicate? Yes. But it seems it would be a while before we got one.

At the moment, it's not possible to leave her... Giving the impression that she has some form of control.

Lotus is love, Lotus is life.

Haha..  you beat me to it!

This makes me a sad panda T_T 

..but it doesn't mean that DE can't change their mind.

It would be cool if you could get a separate lotus rep from all missions(no sigil required) that you could turn in for mods and resources that way they can be removed from the drop table and cut down on RNG. Players could have a predictable power growth and not have to farm for it, just play the game.