Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Tenno Is A Sad Pc Tenno (Ps4 Ritp Sale)

APBladeX

Sad PC Tenno is sad. There's a PS4 "Rake In The Platinum" sale with 20% off platinum purchases. Imagine a 75% discount from login rewards coupled with the 20% off sale. 95% off. Will this sale be available for PC and Xbox One as well? Sometime in the near future? Not at all?

Sad PC Tenno is sad. There's a PS4 "Rake In The Platinum" sale with 20% off platinum purchases. Imagine a 75% discount from login rewards coupled with the 20% off sale. 95% off. Will this sale be available for PC and Xbox One as well? Sometime in the near future? Not at all?

Yes that would be amazing but remember that consoles don't get any plat discounts stuff normally, they always have to pay full price while we can get 20, 50 or 75% off. It might come to Xbox 1 but I don't think it will come to PC.

Unless this is a sarcastic post (sometimes hard to tell).

Edited by NovusNova

Yes that would be amazing but remember that consoles don't get any plat discounts stuff normally, they always have to pay full price while we can get 20, 50 or 75% off. It might come to Xbox 1 but I don't think it will come to PC.

Unless this is a sarcastic post (sometimes hard to tell).

Fair enough. If Xbox One gets it, that'd be cool. I supposed PC doesn't really need a sale, as there are multiple sales from login rewards.

In business, most often than not, different promotions, offers, and bonuses do not stack. So even if it came to PC, it wouldn't be as OP as you suggest.