Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I Buy This?

Jahadaya

I'm unsure as to whether or not the price tag is worth it, but I can tell you this much...

Name a game - ANY GAME - and you will run it flawlessly and with high frame-rate, provided the game is well optimized.

Edit: I do suggest though that unless you're looking into doing heavy 3D modeling/animation, looking into a cheaper alternative. The gear shown in that is overkill for games presently on the market, but fantastic for heavy duty 3D stuff with Maya, Zbrush and whatnot.

Edited by BizarreFetalChimpanzee

Nope.

By the time anything will actually be taxing on that PC, developers would have moved on to newer technologies that aren't compatible with the older hardware.

Then what's the point of buying new computers to begin with, if customers themselves couldn't even buy a new keyboard?

A child can't buy one, normally.

Edited by Freelancer27

Honestly there are two issues.

First - A computer does NOT need to be as good as that to max out games. Buy a good computer, by the time a game you want comes out and you can no longer max it, the computer that can max it will have dropped in price.

Second - You can spend much less money and assemble a computer that is as good as that one...not much else to say about this.