Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Minor Tweak For Limbo Please De

YouMom

Regardless of the hate towards Limbo, I'm starting to get the hand of Limbo and I think it's actually pretty decent, not great, but to the extent which enable somewhat a new experience of game play.

However, there's still something which bugs me about Limbo.

1. Why can't we pick up loots when we in Limbo state? This is extremely frustrating especially when you wanna pick up loots without being bothered by the enemies, it also diminish the purpose of rift walking.

2. Is it on purpose that we will still be affected by enemies aura like poison aura from the eximus even when we are in Limbo state and our enemies aren't?

3. Can we make Cataclysm somehow able to toggle off after a few seconds like what we can do for Banish? Sometimes we realize that we don't wanna be in the same rift as the enemies.

Because, lore-wise, you are visiting a "ghost space" which is a separate dimension from "meat space" where all the objects are located. Those objects have no presence in "ghost space" and as such you can't affect them from there.

Cool lore that technically makes sense, but really really frustrating actual in-game mechanics.

1) 'Balance.' DE stated that they are looking into allowing pickups, at least in Cataclysm, since they are then in the rift with you. In Rift Walk or Banish they are outside of limbo.

2) This is an oversight I believe.

3) Yes please. I can't decide whether I want to mod for duration or not since I need to use it somewhere else some times.

2) This is an oversight I believe.

Keep in mind that the same "oversight" is what allows you to stand inside Cataclysm and, for example, cast Excalibro's Radial Javelin and kill enemies outside of the AoE. So fixing it might be seen as a severe nerf by some players.

Keep in mind that the same "oversight" is what allows you to stand inside Cataclysm and, for example, cast Excalibro's Radial Javelin and kill enemies outside of the AoE. So fixing it might be seen as a severe nerf by some players.

DE seems to think that a graphical tweak is good enough justification for a severe nerf to Frost (see Snow Globe slow-field scaling with range) so in comparison this seems entirely justified.

Just in case anyone has no idea what I am talking about, DE modified Snow Globe with U15 by fixing a graphical bug. This was the result:

3pv.png

The red line is how big the slow field stayed before U15. It broke all of my Frost builds.

I am of the opinion that Limbo's abilities should be the only things that can interact with anything on the other plane.

that's a 'feature'. Abilities affect Enemies regardless of which Phase Space they're in.

so inversely, i could see Active Abilities that our Enemies have still affecting us, but Passive Abilities not.

that's a 'feature'. Abilities affect Enemies regardless of which Phase Space they're in.

so inversely, i could see Active Abilities that our Enemies have still affecting us, but Passive Abilities not.

A "feature" which makes zero sense. If I can't stab someone on a different plane of existence I shouldn't be able to throw a fireball or lightning bolt at them either. It goes against the spirit of his mechanics.

Personally I just hope they'll make everything able to hurt enemies in "meat space" but at a penalty or something because I am sick and tired of being Banished and basically being unable to do anything as Loki.