Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seriously?

Cryyos

We were on wave 10 and I heard my little brother crying so I extracted and went to help. He ran into a pole in our basement and we went to the hospital for him to get stitches. This guy raged and reported me even though we were only on round 10 because I left suddenly. I didn't want my brother to run into a pole he just did. Does anyone else ever have problems with people like this?

UkopvPr.jpg

Player: dude

cocoapebbles10: I had to leave

Player: im gonna hve to reprot anyone who does tht

cocoa: I HAD TO GO

Player: no for those who leave unexpectly and suddenly

Player: it doesnt matter im on the process already. I ll hve my clan report the same issue too. bye

cocoa: IM HAVING A FREAKING FAMILY EMERGENCY

Player: User is ignoring you.

cocoa: MY BROTHER RAN INTO A POLE AND WERE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL

Player: User is ignoring you.

Edited by cocoapebbles10

Impotent threat.

You are not entering a legal contract to stay for the entire duration of a game upon joining or anything like that. You are very much free to exit the game whenever you want, for whatever reason. There is nothing he can report you for.

No need to worry.

Edited by Brimir

His reaction implies that you left him helplessly to the worst enemy in the game that he couldnt fight by himself and who gave him a ( deserved ) hard beating - who was that uber boss that a big mouth player like him cant beat alone ?

Just kidding - but not taking some raging kiddies too serious is probably the best way to cope with them. No need for an undue guilty feeling.

Edited by AdFinitum

Thanks everyone. I just wanted to make sure that my account didn't get wiped or something.

Pfft. There is no reason to report people who leave a mission. It wasn't as though you were AFK, anyhow. So DE never said that.

Report will just be ignored.

(If you could remove the name from the chat bar, that'd be wonderful)

We were on wave 10 and I heard my little brother crying so I extracted and went to help. He ran into a pole in our basement and we went to the hospital for him to get stitches. This guy raged and reported me even though we were only on round 10 because I left suddenly. I didn't want my brother to run into a pole he just did. Does anyone else ever have problems with people like this?

im pretty sure i know who that is raging at you, he was calling me the N word and saying he was going to get me banned for going too fast, etc. and that hes been playing warframe 3.5yrs

1.8k posts hurray

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII

DE said no such thing.

Had a player raging at me because he couldn't keep up.

Said pretty much the same thing, saying how he got screenies and reporting me yada yada.

I play Warframe and enjoy the immersion. I'm a Tenno, I'm in the mission for a singular purpose, to finish that mission.

And when I'm in the mission, my sole purpose is to accomplish that mission, after that extract. Plain and simple.

It was quite hilarious.