Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Snow Globe's Speed Reduction And Stacking Issues

PsycloneM

Enemies that enter Snow Globe suffer a 67% speed reduction. If you were to stack two Snow Globe's together, the speed reduction does not stack—this is expected behavior, and nothing is wrong so far.

Now, let's say I were to place a Snow Globe on top of an existing one that had 5 seconds left on its ability timer. Enemies within both Snow Globes will suffer the speed reduction only for the duration of the first Snow Globe. That is to say, after the 5 seconds expire and the first Snow Globe disappears, enemies within the second Snow Globe will not be slowed. Only when these enemies exit the second Snow Globe and reenter will they suffer the effects.

The remedy is to simply wait for the first Snow Globe to expire before casting a new one. However, if an enemy is inside a Snow Globe, they should be slowed regardless if there was another instance of the ability in the same location.

hi, i guess its the same mechanic used when an 2 players enter in the Extraccion area and the timer start; then the thirt player dies and does´t revive (or abort whitout migration); In this case the 2 player on extraccion has to reenter the Area to trigger the Extraccion or wait untill timer ends. its not easy to fix ,  i think, because its an old issue. if the game updates and retrigger areas every single time an bot or player pass troug it maybe the performance whil drop