Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Liset Gets Captured Mission.

(PSN)THREEKLAW

How many times had you had a Grineer or Corpus ship come dangerously close to you while you are in the Liset, in orbit. I personally think, how could they not see us? I know it's only scenery, but what if from time to time a ship sees you and tractors you in.  It would be cool to fight your way out of the ship in the docking bay, find the controls to release your ship and then escape.  It wouldn't have to happen often, but it would make these close encounters a little more tense, and maybe a little more realistic.  I wouldn't want to lose the Liset, but it would make for a cool sub-mission.  Perhaps the enemies in the docking bay would have special weapons drops not available anywhere else.  I could think of a lot of other cool things in conjunction with this, but what about this idea? Does it have merit? Thoughts, anybody?

Well, it's stated that the Liset is an Orokin stealth ship, so it doesn't seem likely to be captured by neither the Corpus nor the Grineer. But an escape mission would be lots of fun. Fighting your way throught the galleons docking bay and leaving with your ship and orbiter at the last second would be a refreshing experience!