Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fang Prime / Fang

ShelbyGaming

Okay so no stagger/status or any kind of stun i find this quite sad for these good old melee weapons because let me think most other melee weapons do have stagger/status why doesnt the fang have that? The fang/prime could make it into end-game material imo it just needs that little buff. (DE pls buff my fang prime :D) But how do you think about this?

Fang prime has the single-highest damage per attack in the entire game. How is that not 'endgame?' If it's not cutting it for you, then your build is bad and you need to put more effort into it.

Daggers don't stun anyway. Never have.

Edited by JohnProdman

The whole no-stagger thing has been part of Fang/Fang Prime gameplay since their conception. Dual swords were built around moderate damage and stunlocking; dual daggers were built around incredibly fast speed (and high DPS) with no stunlocking capability.

A boost to damage and attack speed (especially the latter) would be lovely, though.

You guys are right, but i wasnt talking about like 25% status chance i was only talking about an slight increase like 10-15% which is nice enough and about the stagger thingy i know it isnt suppose to stagger enemy's... but like Battlefield (i think this is an bad idea to bring this up lol) sometimes balance is as important as realism.