Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Power in use" + sword bug

Spy_BlazerX

I have had this happen five times, with only 2 things common to it's occurence. The more common occurence is when another player disconnects. The other player disconnects, or I get disconnected from a group, during the "host migration" my powers end up jammed.

The other occurence was that there was a grineer using the teleport ability. But it didn't happen just because he used that ability, I think that possibly two grineer commanders used it on me at the same time and it caused an issue.

My warframe is volt, I don't know if it effects any other warframe, or if the disconnecting warframe is the problem. I didn't keep watch over which frame or frames were disconnecting.

Yep, happened to me several times, quite challenging to try to get to the end without using any powers or melee attacks, all the while running out of ammo.

I can confirm what JHarlequin is saying: when this happened to me, one of two things happened right beforehand:

1. I've been teleported by a Grineer

2. One of the players disconnected from my game (or I disconnected from their game was was put into my own instance somehow).

I have the Volt warframe as welll.

I've noticed with my Volt frame that if I use Overload I cannot use melee attacks until all the damaging elecric current bolts either hit targets or dissapate. It usually ends up locking me out of using melee attacks for 5-10 seconds after the usage animation for the skill.