Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A New Tileset Idea < The Moon>

SpectreRaider

So far we have seen 2 moons already and i think we should add this our own moon. I cant see why we can't have this as the moon has many parts to it that can be used as nodes.

My idea was that we would fight the grineer in these see-through biodomes. What do you think?

Edited by SpectreRaider

Perhaps one day. I'd rather they finish up the rest of the unique planet tilesets before adding new mission areas and rewards to make them relevant, personally.

It is a good idea though, and it would suit the 'dual-type' missions involving our normal loadouts + Archwing too.

I chose grineer because earth is controlled by grineer and it would make sense that they will control moon. I thought that we could see these strutures outside the domes that would look like orokin ruins. This would mean that the moon was the site of a major conflict in the old era.

Edited by SpectreRaider

Well it could be a forward operating base for the corpus.

This really, REALLY wouldn't make sense now with the Fomorians floating around the planet now.

But seriously, the game is about to get pretty crazy if the Fomorians can use the void to wormhole to different areas around the solar system.

Why not, the Corpus seem like the guys for see-through biodomes.

Besides, the Grineer owe Phobos, a lifeless asteroid around Mars. Which is Corpus controlled. And definitely NOT a deserty wasteland like the Phobos Tileset makes one think.

Solution: Move Phobos Tileset to Earth, and this Moon Tileset to Phobos. Make it a Corpus Food Production Plant, with overgrown plants and water.

Edited by Institute-Marksman