Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Package

-CdG-Revo

First: Any idea on next primes?

Second: Any idea when the next prime package will come out? Cause I am ready to throw my money at the screen, but just not at this one...

Probably Trinity, (Notice how all the Bobbleheads are primed but Trinity) Hint? hint?

Whoever the next prime frame is, I can guarantee a few things.

1. It will be ugly as hell and have fanboys/contrarians denying this fact constantly.

That's all I got at the moment sorry.

I disagree, the latest prime(nyx) is the best looking prime frame they've released and the second is loki prime even if I don't like the leg to knee armor part.

I disagree, the latest prime(nyx) is the best looking prime frame they've released and the second is loki prime even if I don't like the leg to knee armor part.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you exhibit A.

Edited by darthdart

im a working man and unfortunately cant aford any of the prime packs (in my country that cost x 3 more when payment from job is same ... like in U.S.A for example ) But if you can afford that kind of money you should buy it  the platinum cover the price + you got awesome exclusive accessories and that  90 days boosters. Im not entierly sure about this but i think it will be a Shade Prime , why shade you ask ? After u14 i found interesting spoiler-like think in codex which was a shade weapon x 2 

Edited by Liqier

Why vectis prime? Soma came earlier.

Probably :

Saryn/trinity/banshee Prime

Soma Prime

Akvasto/Vasto Prime

Dark Sword Prime ?

soma would be awesome (well not for my im forming my common soma right now ) but i think it wont be primed more like wraithed and even if primed i think DE should make new skins models for prime weapons (like scindo prime which skins from common scindo works on )

I don't think it will be trinity, but they might put in a primary this time since its been so long... Vectis prime? Could see that but not now, since a bow is technicly a sniper so...

Soma prime? I woupd instantly buy the third tier package on sight if that came out but meh... Also doubt...

I think they are going to prime the next popular classic, I think it will come down to banshee and saryn.

Hope they don't add another sentinel prime, wyrm looks like a squished chinese dragon.