Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What To Buy With 1000 Platinum ?

Titan.Hunter

Hi everyone. Today I received a 75% sale off and manage to get 1000 Platinum and I'm wondering what to buy with Platinum

I'm not looking forward to be a collector that need to have all Warframe/Weapons in the game. I'm here to have fun with the game. So what should I Buy?

Warframe?

Potato?

Weapon? ( nah )

Slot? (Not really needed but maybe some ? )

Cosmetic? (Will do IF I have Extra left)

Thanks for reading.

Hi everyone. Today I received a 75% sale off and manage to get 1000 Platinum and I'm wondering what to buy with Platinum

I'm not looking forward to be a collector that need to have all Warframe/Weapons in the game. I'm here to have fun with the game. So what should I Buy?

Warframe?

Potato?

Weapon? ( nah )

Slot? (Not really needed but maybe some ? )

Cosmetic? (Will do IF I have Extra left)

Thanks for reading.

Seems like you pretty much answered your own questions here though. You said no to weapons, maybe to slots, & no to cosmetics unless you have extra. From your list, that only leaves Warframes & potatoes.

That said, don't spend money on frames. Just farm them. That's the fun part & gives you something to do. Do buy potatoes though. For your weapons & frames. I'd buy several slots though. They are only 12plat for 2 for weapons slots & 20 for frames. Cosmetics would be higher up on my list though since I enjoy good looking aesthetics. 

Edited by Rexlars

slots and more slots. having slots allows you to keep almost every weapon you like. no more worrying deciding if you want to keep said weapon or not.

once you feel like you have enough slots, spend some on catalysts and reactors. 5-10 each will pretty much last you a long time if you just supercharge the things you enjoy.

last thing, spend it on colors packs first then spend rest on whatever else you like.

Edited by birdei

Depends...

With 1000 platinum I'd go probably for some color palettes, maybe the immortal skin bundle, the Sugatra packs and Syandanas. 

Save the others for later occurrences, like new cosmetics, getting more slots, picking potatoes as needed...

I wouldn't buy a 'frame... Feel more satisfying to grind it... 

Basically what these guys said: Slots (don't sell anything you enjoy using even slightly), colors, potatoes, maybe a Syandana or two.

You should also check out the alternate sentinel models. I'm quite picky when it comes to cosmetics, but these are really good.