Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Constantly Disconnecting From Warframe

(XBOX)TheCrimsonDevil

I started playing Warframe yesterday. I did the tutorial where you're woken up, and now I'm on the (my?) ship. However, when I start the second mission (rescue) or the first, the game disconnects me anywhere from 1 second to 2 minutes in. One time when I tried the first mission again, it disconnected me before I even finished dropping out of the ship. The second mission "seems" to let me play for 20 seconds to 2 minutes.

I've also bought some platinum and unlocked some items, although I doubt that's the issue.

I didn't have this problem at all when I did the tutorial or the first mission, but it's impossible to play now. I don't have any sort of connection issues on other devices or games. I've reset my router, checked my connection, I'm using wired ethernet, etc. Help? :c

Edited by (XB1)TheCrimsonDevil

Try switching the matchmaking mode to Solo, Invite or Friends Only.

If you're able to play solo, then it's likely that your connection to other players is acting up (which could be caused by the person you're connecting to, region settings or your router setup). Make sure your region setting is set to the region you're currently in, and that the proper ports are forwarded in your router's settings.

I usually start the mission alone since I don't really know what I'm doing. I accept it, vote for it (I have to do this when I'm by myself?), then start it without waiting, which seems to put me in alone. I'll switch the matchmaking to solo as soon as my dashboard starts responding again.

I'll check the region then too, but my router is UPnP enabled, so it should be opening them itself. What ports does the game need?