Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Only Single Player Available?

JaviiMii

So, I can no longer just "accept" a mission and form/join a random group. There is only the option to cancel or to "play now" ... as a solo player. First I thought that specific mission was for one player only (thought I'd finish one or two missions I missed on Earth) but then I realized I didn't have the option to join a random group anywhere. - The players in the sector are shown but the part where is shown how many groups are formed is missing. - Did I miss something or what is going on? 

There could just be no current players on that node (I have absolutely no idea what that list of names is supposed to be, but it doesn't tell you who is currently on the node, that's for sure). I'm afraid you just have the bad luck of being new to that node after U14.

To elaborate, pre-U14, you could join a squad so long as there was an available slot on that node.

Post-U14, you can't join a squad that is already active if you have never completed that node before.

Personally, I feel this was the one truly bad change from U14, completely screwing over newer players and those who don't constantly group up with friends. It also made clearing planets and even bigger chore than before.

So, either team up with someone, do the mission solo, or try your patience in getting a fresh group.

@ Melchiah; Just a second ago I realized that myself and was about to delete this thread (I think no one here can help with ones own stupidity ^^) - Thanks anyways :)

@SlyStrike5: Good to know. - Though that's the one good thing about being a new player: You can't complain about how things were better before. 

Edited by JaviiMii