Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are Some New Syndicate Offerings You'd Like To See In The Future?

CrazyCatLad

Resource market, 

Mercenary squad, bigger number than the spectres adjusted according to level.

Cosmetics: weapon/warframe skins, syandanas, 

Or did you ment my offerings, i want to get rid of my nanospores, alloy plates.

Edited by Morgax

Mods that change the way weapons behave more than adding power.  Examples include but are not limited to:

* convert X% of all physical damage done by the weapon to slash or impact or puncture

* convert X% of elemental damage done by the weapon to a particular type

* Limit the weapon to only proccing a particular status type

* Removing damage falloff for shotguns

* Allowing weapon to damage objects/mobiles regardless of what state of "rift" they are in.

* Increases burstfire rate by X%

Weapon skins, more weapon mods, Syndicate banners for Lisets...

A plasma breath attack for Wyrm, a stun gun for Shade, blinding scanner flash for Helios(SAY CHEESE), poison fart aura for Djinn, ammo reserve upgrade for Carrier and something truly badass for Dethcube. 6 Sentinels, 6 factions. Come on I think this is perfect.

Edited by Arunafeltz

Hireable mercs based on the said faction, like for the Perin Sequence, you can get a Corpus crewman from who you can customize (basicly taking the space from the Sentinal/Kubrow slot).

That would be cool, but I doubt that they would add that since we already have the syndicate exclusive specters.

Mods that change the way weapons behave more than adding power.  Examples include but are not limited to:

* convert X% of all physical damage done by the weapon to slash or impact or puncture

* convert X% of elemental damage done by the weapon to a particular type

* Limit the weapon to only proccing a particular status type

* Removing damage falloff for shotguns

* Allowing weapon to damage objects/mobiles regardless of what state of "rift" they are in.

* Increases burstfire rate by X%

DE just needs to get more creative with mods in general. give us more tough choices to make instead of more=better

How about Weapon Type Mods? I know we all see stuff like Mire or Supra mods, but they only seem applicable to one weapon (I feel duped for the Kestral one, there's only three Glaives in the game and yet whoever gives the Kestral Mod only affects the Kestral?) Only One Faction actually gives a mod for a Prime Weapon (and it's the Burston) grinding rep doesn't take five minutes, so why are most of the mods applied to Mid Game weapons and even Starter Weapons? (+100% Damage on the Skana? Look out Dakra Prime, there's a new weapon to wear with your Crimson Dervish Stance, but it's still not as powerful as a Scindo Prime Cleaving Whirlwind...)

Don't release weapon-specific mods, instead offer generalized mods that give me more of a compelling choice than 'Oh, The Arbiters of Hexis have a buff for a Prime Weapon? Time to go join them.' And also try to make joining a Faction COMPELLING! Make me feel like grinding Reputation with the Arbiters of Hexis is actually making my Warframe undergo Trials and coming out STRONGER for them.

Maybe Ship Customization for supporting specific factions? (IE: Arbiters of Hexis throw some mods on your armory to make it look cool, New Loka puts up some nice decorations somewhere, Perrin add some Corpus Tech around the ship?)

And finally, MAYBE it's time to tone down the New Loka Hunting Squads so they DON'T One-Shot your Warframe? Just a minor suggestion. I mean, the people who want to turn us back into Humanity (which are actually pretty weak by the way) have the Squad that can murder you horribly? Wouldn't that be more appropriate for Red Veil or Arbiters of Hexis?

Edited by Kuronan