Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leveling Weapons/warframe

Tyreuzs

It's in general very well known that if you want to level weapons or warframes that you go to orokin derelict defense or sechura(pluto).

But after a few months and after a lot of polarizing gear it is kinda really boring to run day for day always the same missions with the same warframes (speednova,vauban...)

So i would suggest that there should be more ways to powerlevel your weapons/warframes with other missions where you can still earn a similar amount of experience.

It's in general very well known that if you want to level weapons or warframes that you go to orokin derelict defense or sechura(pluto).

But after a few months and after a lot of polarizing gear it is kinda really boring to run day for day always the same missions with the same warframes (speednova,vauban...)

So i would suggest that there should be more ways to powerlevel your weapons/warframes with other missions where you can still earn a similar amount of experience.

What is generally known is that you can POTENTIALLY do those two things, but you don't HAVE to.

You've trapped yourself into doing two things in order to play a game. That is, sad in a way.

Ask yourself, what is the point of power leveling all your weapons? What will you do with them when they are rank 30?

Why not actually enjoy your gameplay up to 30 on weapons and frames? Otherwise, is the end goal you are trying to achieve?

Why bother getting all your gear to max level at top speed? Is there some point you're trying to get to?

When you short cut your experience, you've made that choice yourself.

Ask yourself, what is the point of power leveling all your weapons? What will you do with them when they are rank 30?

Why not actually enjoy your gameplay up to 30 on weapons and frames? Otherwise, is the end goal you are trying to achieve?

If they are rank 30 i keep forming them

and i enjoys the game but i reached nearly everything already except of leveling all weapons.. so whats the matter with my thinking?

What is generally known is that you can POTENTIALLY do those two things, but you don't HAVE to.

You've trapped yourself into doing two things in order to play a game. That is, sad in a way.

Why bother getting all your gear to max level at top speed? Is there some point you're trying to get to?

When you short cut your experience, you've made that choice yourself.

Wrong game

Wrong game

That's not a productive response to either the original poster or to my own answer. Just because you can post, doesn't mean you shouldn't think about what you're going to say.

If I apply your limited wording to the context of my response to the poster, I would say, I still have no idea what you are trying to refer to.

If they are rank 30 i keep forming them

and i enjoys the game but i reached nearly everything already except of leveling all weapons.. so whats the matter with my thinking?

I'm not sure that anything is the matter with your thinking, I'm proposing that you think about what you are doing and to what means. If you've reached everything already except of leveling all weapons, then you haven't reached everything already.

It sounds like maybe you're still working on leveling up weapons, and some weapons you are just formaing up for the sake of better builds perhaps? Ok, cool. Sometimes I rush a weapon back up in order to throw certain mods on it.

ODD is boring as all get out with a speed nova and vauban setup. Why bother playing it in that way, if you're going to complain about it? The developers didn't put ODD in to be handled in exactly and only that way, so you're doing it to yourself.

In your rush to push levels into weapons, you're killing your own experience with the game. Once again I ask, when you achieve level 30 again with your weapon, to what end will that serve?

Maybe your goal is to find the best build for that weapon, so you're continually formaing the weapon in order to reach higher levels of survival missions or defense missions?

I'm just offering that example up, but the game can not give you everything. Warframe is more like a playground and less like a structured job.