Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Syndicate Rewards? (All Rewards In One Picture)

Monolake

Z7IzT7R.jpg

( higher quality 3mb http://tryimg.com/5/syndi.jpg )

I fit everything in a single picture, its a bit of a mess and wont fit on small screens, but you can quickly see everything right away, every mod with description. 

Notably good weapon mods: +200 multishot HeK (allows it to do 10000 dmg per shot maxed),  +200 crit chance Grinlok (doesnt make it top weapon, but still good), Lifesteal Furis (lifesteal SMG is crazy good for quick healing) 

- Winds of Purity (Furis) in action

- Gilded Truth (Burston P) in action http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lU1Itg2mP8

(apparently its broken and LOWERS your firerate, don't waste on it https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/341190-gilded-truth-mod-for-burston-prime-is-broken)

- Entropy Spike (Bolto) is broken, no explosions    https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/342289-entropy-spike/

Some effects are unconfirmed!

sXTpOXh.png

Breakdown of ability augments here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/338066-breakdown-of-ability-augument-mods-hope-de-reads/

Mirage, Ash and Loki seem to be the strongest, while Trinity and Rhino are useless (from description).

If you want abilities alone, you should sure do Hexis - all the augments there are good/decent.

- Tesla Link  (Vaubann) is bugged https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/343074-tesla-link-not-working/

- Soul Survivor  (Nekros) consumes ALL your energy (the more you have the more health revived player gets)

So whats your opinion on Syndicate rewards-wise? 

Edited by Monolake

Loki's is nowhere near as good as Mirage's - Excalibro's is the only one which could possibly compete with hers.

Loki's is bottom of the barrel garbage. Loki needs invulnerability when he teleports into danger, his target does not need it when being teleported out of danger. They got it reversed!

I think the best one is Scattered Justice just because of the 200% multishot that can which stack up with hell's chamber, overall giving a 320% multishot. O_O

Also since hek is a puncture base weapon, with this combo hek now can go high tier missions.

Edited by Monsterwithin

I think the best one is Scattered Justice just because of the 200% multishot that can which stack up with hell's chamber, overall giving a 320% multishot. O_O

Shattering Justice and Entropy Burst are pretty good too, since they do not multiply the existing Status Chance by 20% (like all other mods) but rather adds a raw 20% Status Chance.

The fast-firing Supra with 25% base Status Chance could be very, very evil.

Is it odd that I like Tesla Link the most? Such a fun mod when you have a power spam build on Vauban.

Postnote (off topic): If you haven't already tried this, you should. Make a spam build on Vauban, then equip a Kubrow as your companion. Go into a mission and spam Teslas on it's butt (as many as you can before he runs away). Make your Kubrow run around farting lightning. Cue canned laughter.

Edited by Kestral9999

Is it odd that I like Tesla Link the most? Such a fun mod when you have a power spam build on Vauban.

Postnote (off topic): If you haven't already tried this, you should. Make a spam build on Vauban, then equip a Kubrow as your companion. Go into a mission and spam Teslas on it's butt. Make your Kubrow run around farting lightning. Cue canned laughter.

For an added bonus you can equip the Torid and stick some (quite literally) farting grenades onto it for good measure.

:)

Meh.

I don't really like any of the rewards(aside from sigils, I like those) and they honestly feel a bit underwhelming.

They picked weapons I've never really seen people use, and some of the ability ones are repeative. You get 'X' elemental damage, or have 'Y' amount of health restored from 'Z' thing.

But.. if I had to pick, I'd say the Mirage one and maybe the Vauban one. Those actually seem like augmentation mods and stand out on their own.

So about Rhino mod, I'm wondering about time period on those armor stacks or the bonus granted by those stacks.

It might be good on really high waves, then again i bet those amounts are low.

Edited by Morgax

Loki's is nowhere near as good as Mirage's - Excalibro's is the only one which could possibly compete with hers.

Loki's is bottom of the barrel garbage. Loki needs invulnerability when he teleports into danger, his target does not need it when being teleported out of danger. They got it reversed!

mirage's is not as good as u think. each kill gives less than 10% damage boost to the mirror images. and all buff disappear when Hall of Mirrors ends.

on the loki one, according to the U15 changelogs posted by DERebecca. Loki should be the one become invulnerable. i dont know what happened there. maybe just a bug.

Edited by Eric1738

Well statistically Arbiters of Hexis is most favored. Surely when you look at all the things factions offer, they are unbalanced. For example, look at Cephalon Suda weapon augmentation mods. Only semi decent mod is the Bolto one, and even that is a very poor chance mod. The flight speed is pretty useless in a crowd control melee weapon and status chance mod for a gun that has poor status chance. Yeah no, those mods suck hard. Cephalon Suda is not the only one struggling in this regard, but at least that faction has pretty good Warframe ability augmentation mods. Some factions do not even have that.

Gladly though, I think DE addressed this too and they are working on adjustments for the future, so hopefully it will even out some of the quirks. I mean some of the factions offer so much better rewards than others that I do not see any reason why anyone would join them outside of ideological or aesthetic reasons.

mirage's is not as good as u think. each kill gives less than 10% damage boost to the mirror images. and all buff disappear when Hall of Mirrors ends..

Compared to most other Augments, that is leaps and bounds ahead in terms of usefulness.

I mean, I would even consider sacrificing one of my previous Warframe mod slots for it!

Compared to most other Augments, that is leaps and bounds ahead in terms of usefulness.

I mean, I would even consider sacrificing one of my previous Warframe mod slots for it!

ability augment mods are in general pretty bad as long as they take a warframe mod slot

Edited by Eric1738

ability augment mods are in general pretty bad as long as they take a warframe mod slot

Indeed - but - if you have a dedicated Mirage built around HoM it might be worth it.

Might.

That's more than you can say about the majority of the Augments...

@Eric1738

Hall of Mirrors can easily last 30+ seconds on most builds (mine is just over 50 seconds).  That is plenty of time to gain some added damage on top of what is already considered an OP skill.  With the right weapon this mod screams of being OP, especially in situations where enemies cluster together.  If the effect was any stronger it would make it blatantly OP and no one really wants that.  Overall, Hall of Malevolence is actually useful, which is something that cannot be said for the majority of the augmentation mods.

@Eric1738

Hall of Mirrors can easily last 30+ seconds on most builds (mine is just over 50 seconds).  That is plenty of time to gain some added damage on top of what is already considered an OP skill.  With the right weapon this mod screams of being OP, especially in situations where enemies cluster together.  If the effect was any stronger it would make it blatantly OP and no one really wants that.  Overall, Hall of Malevolence is actually useful, which is something that cannot be said for the majority of the augmentation mods.

dont forget it takes one mod slot. and rumor says the damage increase has a maximum. if u want more damage, some of the elemental buff ability might be better.

I don't know... having a bar fill up and then release without any control is a bit situational.  This is compounded by the fact that the bar does not even have a XX.X% readout so you are really just guessing.  Playing on a television that is located across the room will make this even more difficult to discern.  I think the effect looks nice but there really needs to be a way to control when the effect is unleashed.  Perhaps ADS/Fire+Reload?

Anyway, until we know what the effect does in terms of actual damage it will be difficult to determine if they are worth the effort (and being forced to use the weapon itself).

@Eric1738

Fair enough but Hall of Malevolence does not require any setup so the added damage would be just a bonus.  Again, it seems at least somewhat useful compared to many of the other augmentation mods.  I agree that an augmentation-only slot should be added, especially when the second wave of augmentation mods is released, but short of that at least it may find its way into some builds.  Once we have the actual in-game numbers then we can determine with certainty if it is worth using or not.

Edited by (PS4)Hiero_Glyph

BTW After all the grinding how much plat do you think the ability augment mods and weapon augment mods will sell for. Take into account the grinding and credits to max out say a serration or maul or any other super high 1 million + credit Mod. 

I saw someone offering 300 plat to buy one... people trying to sell for ~400... pretty absurd if you ask me, but they might be a good way to rake in some plat.

Anyway, until we know what the effect does in terms of actual damage it will be difficult to determine if they are worth the effort (and being forced to use the weapon itself).

1000 damage in 25(or 30)m :

justice: blast  aoe+heal

truth: gas aoe+heal

entropy: magnetic aoe+energy restoration

blight: viral aoe+energy

sequence: radiation aoe+energy

purity:corrosive aoe+heal

Mods will cost around ~100 once every one grinded enough to get them.  25k rep for a syndicate mod is faster to farm than cores to max Serrartion (that sells for ~200)