Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feldgrep

Rubedo

12 posts in this topic

Which level is the best to farm rubedo in your guys opinions?

Which level is the best to farm rubedo in your guys opinions?

Really depends on the level of your equipment and Mods.

i prefer Sedna - infested exterminate (or if u hate them then grineer exterminate) because after u killed them all, you can start searching for containers ...and for alloy plate too

I'm going to go for sedna mobile defense missions too. Because not only do you get rubedo, you also get alloy plate (also an often scarce resource) and on top of that probably one of the best ways to farm EXP, not too mention the mods you get.

Glad I found this, had been doing the defense mission on earth, which was rather slow and sometimes frustrating with the lack of drops.

What would you say for those that farm(ed) it regularly, was your average per game?

I've gotten 250+ on Oro before, but that was killing every enemy, breaking every container and exploring every inch of the map. I've also gotten 0 doing the same thing, haha. Average would be about 60-100, but it may have dropped a bit since the last patch... I haven't played Sedna, so I can't say how good the yield is there.

I seem to get 100-300 Rubedo everytime I complete Everest in the Earth System.

Its probably due to me trying to get Neurodes instead. Freaking things won't drop!

how about Gallium?

I find my gallum by robbing/mugging Sgt Nef Anyo.  Keeps my morphic supply plentiful for my next glaive as well, incase it doesn't drop Gallium