Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raindogs Clan Is Recruiting, Top Clan In Top Alliance.

(XBOX)DustyTombs

If you are new to the game or are part of a dead clan or have been a lonewolf up to now and are looking for a change. Join a clan that will help you! a dojo with 100% of everything researched weekly platinum prize competitions and 100% activity also part of an alliance with 400+ active members. Find me in game or pm me on here if you are interested in stopping The Order.

Hello

I am looking for a clan. . New to the game. . 3 days in to be exact. . I have 2 friend's who would be coming with me as well. . Looking for helpful / unjudgemental group... we are enjoying the game and plan to put in many hours per day in. .. In my opinion we are inbetween HC& causal. Lol. Basically we like to play and have fun while we doing it. .. so... hope to hear from a recruiter soon. ..

have a great day.

GT:VvGrayMattervV

Edited by (XB1)VvGrayMattervV

• 2 months later...

We are a storm clan with very active hard working community we love to take part in solar rail conflicts, we own Kelashin, Neptune darksector and have conquered other nodes with our alliance, if you are willing to put the work in are over 18 and use a headset then join us today tenno.

Our clan are noble warriors on the battlefield we stand up to tyrants and fight for a balanced solar system. Death before dishonour.

Contact me on here, Xbox live or in game if you want to know more, your journey begins today tenno. Justice for all.

• 2 weeks later...

We successfully defended our darksectors from the Arbiter Rage alliance who tried to take down a Storm clan? #bullies they are one of the biggest groups in the Xbox community but have failed twice in the past 2 weeks trying to capture our rail:-) How does it feel to be in the Arbiters Rage alliance!!! Only to be out gunned by my 100 man clan hahaha the Arbiters Rage quitters spent 83 million last night and gave up after 10 hours of fierce resistance from my clan.

If you would like to be a RAINDOG the top PvP clan in the game, contact me here or in game.

Edited by (XB1)Bluetombs