The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Archwing Quest - Still Out Of The Question For Me

zombaio

Hi,

Just wanted to say - the quest sill crashes for me after about 20 seconds in the first mission. Still haven't been able to lay a single solid minute of it. Despite of what i did with the graphics options despite i updated my drivers the crash seems eminent. Might something having to do with the 32-bit system or it might be something with the AMD card... I dont know.

But it's a major let down since i was very excited about the new game mode.

Any ideas, tips and advice are welcome. Meanwhile i'll continue to send the crash reports.

The first quest mission crashes for me without even loading completely. I've sent a support ticket, and got a reply that it is most likely because of the 32-bit memory leaks. You may try closing every other application before running Warframe and disabling unnessesary services through the control panel (depends on the OS, I have Windows XP) or try downloading non-Steam standalone Warframe client.

I checked the logs myself and found repeating lines about the lack of memory to load something (like for many others, Warframe worked just perfectly for me before U15), so I think we should just wait patiently for a hotfix, or try sending support tickets(it helped me a lot- with their advice I can finally get past the loading screen without crashing). 

The first quest mission crashes for me without even loading completely. I've sent a support ticket, and got a reply that it is most likely because of the 32-bit memory leaks. You may try closing every other application before running Warframe and disabling unnessesary services through the control panel (depends on the OS, I have Windows XP) or try downloading non-Steam standalone Warframe client.

I checked the logs myself and found repeating lines about the lack of memory to load something (like for many others, Warframe worked just perfectly for me before U15), so I think we should just wait patiently for a hotfix, or try sending support tickets(it helped me a lot- with their advice I can finally get past the loading screen without crashing). 

Yes you are probably right. Patience seems to be the key. I'm sending a support ticket almost every day. Just to remind the guys that the issue is stil present. I've tried to minimize the load on the graphics memory in every posible way and i've also played with every single option in thegame and in the laucher. But still haven't fond a way to work around this crash.

Sure hope the guys will find a sollution for it soon.