Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My New Fave Frame, Limbo. Who's Yours And Why?

Abenoki

Mirage.

I've always liked gunplay, and Mirage is the be all and end all in terms of gunplay

Mirage can make any weapon viable, which is great when you have a 6-formad Tigris and Supra.

Plus her noble idle is top tier, and her design is 10/10

My favorite frame? 

Ash.

Each one of his abilities is potentially great.

Smokebomb is great to sneak upon Wardens, save yourself from a messy situation, butcher these annoying ones in melee.

Shuriken could be a great support for Stealth Kills if you go  Smokebomb even if you were bringing around a gun secondary.

Teleport could give great mobility options.

Bladestorm is a great AoE damage skill.

Sadly they don't live up to the potential, but still can't help to find Ash my favorite...

Valkyr, my first built frame. I've been with her from the time she was called trash and useless and it makes happy that she finally found her place in warframe.

When she was?

The first time I saw her, I saw an immortal thing during a nightmare mission...

Ever since I got Ash I have never let him go and when I do is to rank up new Frames for the mastery, then back to Ash.

Ash is the closest your going to get to a true Ninja in this game(so far) and I love the way he looks and all of his abilities, not only he has invisibility to stay alive but he can take hits like a boss, hes fast, tanky and very deadly, perfect Frame for me.

My fav Frame overall is probably Nova

because her shiny look looks great and her skillset lets me play like a god; destroying an entire ship with molecular prime... Valkyr is second because shes basically my only tanky frame and i enjoy just going in head on and coming out alove

Loki was my starter frame, but I sold him after I got Loki Prime, which is now my favorite frame. I been liking Loki more after the buff to bows and Melee 2.0.

My layout is Loki Prime, Paris Prime, Despair, and Dragon Nikana.It makes me feel like a real badass ninja and I just made it to 55min in a T4 survival with that setup (we didn't have Nova, Rhino, or Trinity).

My favourite is always going to be Valkyr. she is my princess. but I LOVE mag and Mirage. Pull is hilarious, SP is super useful in anything, especially with a 50m range. and I love mirage for HoM and Eclipse.but valkyr is my favourite because she is unkillable. all I have to do is use Warcry and Paralysis.

I also like trinity but I dont play her that often.

Edited by VYR3