Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My New Fave Frame, Limbo. Who's Yours And Why?

Abenoki

For me,It's Excalibur.

Cus his Characteristic is match for my style.Being the "First",the "Balanced" and "The one who brings the Victory of all".Using him with melee over the missions makes me feels very very cool.

well,he's not just a nooby warframe,he's just balanced and not really weak if the owner use it in the right way.

Before Build any frames,excalibur is the first and the "guy who starts everything".

If u guys think he's useless on high lvl mission,you are wrong,he's much need on higher lvl missions.

If some guys said "his strongest skill have been nerfed",yes it's really nerfed,but still great for damaging,just can't past through the room.and some of his skills are now more greater than before,like super jump now makes excalibur invisible which means super jump is now use for combo with other 2 skills,Radial Blind and Radial Javelin.Some of melee players choose loki or ash to deal more crit damages but for me excalibur is the best,he's not only increase himself damage,but increase everyone melee damage that deal to the blinded enemies.Also,his radial javeling are now spawn nearby the targets and make them stun for few moment If it not die,It's very very important.Must know.

Edited by ARTHURIA123

ash, im tough, on hp and armor, fast aswell!. decent shields. no need to invis and be a coward.
i dont need to even use smokescreen to hide! ill just bleed you to death with my bladestorm! 

nyx, defence? ill mass chaos with max range and i can pick kill you all one by one mobs!
getting attacked/critical hp? press 4 and ill be invulnerable! hit me harder baby so i can explode and deal massive damage!

but nah, i play all frames, choosing 1 ~ 2 is boring

I started playing this game thanks to Valkyr and i love her playstyle.

Im currently waiting for trinity prime and see if she haves a decent design to be my second favourite, mirage aesthetics are pretty decent (with harlequin helmet) but her playstyle is boring as hell, waiting for that "gunslinger" frame to see how she looks tho.

Female:

Zephyr - Flying, bullet deflecting, dunking, everything you could ever want in a lady.

Banshee - I feel like cackling with evil laughter when I use Sonar + Silence + Sound Quake; how much it screws up every single enemy in a 10 mile radius

Male:

Ash - Wristblades. Wristblades. Wristblades. Cue shuriken.

Nekros - That feel when you Desecrate and so many mods and LS pop out.

Limbo - The sheer style.

Who are your favorite Warframes? (can choose more than one)
Blade Storm is effective (until scaling outpaces it), but I don't like Ash.
* Banshee is an excellent overall frame (though Sonar and Silence conflict regarding Power Range (and Duration, to a lesser degree)).
want to love Ember, but her skillset combined with her stats won't let me.
I wouldn't even notice if Excalibur were removed.
* Frost because Globe is awesome and I like how he looks.
Hydroid was fun when I leveled him, but I don't think I've worn him since.
* Limbo I like the aesthetic of, and his skillset is intriguing. I can't decide yet how good it is, but it's interesting to puzzle.
* #LokiMasterRace. First frame, best frame. Very versatile, useful in nearly any situation.
Mag is niche. And while she owns her niche, she's not very interesting to play.
I like Mirage's aesthetic, and she makes a good glass cannon. And her Ult's cool. But idk, something about her just falls a bit short.
Nekros? 3333333333333 no thanks.
I love MPrime, Worm Hole is great and Nova's 'Porcelain Doll of Destruction'-ness appeals to me, but I don't actually like playing her.
* Nyx is awesome. Chaos unleashed. :3
Oberon is better now, but I don't find him interesting to play.
Rhino is effective and straightforward to play, no question. He's my go-to for 'okay, I need to get X done, but don't want to have to think about it too much'. Which is why he's not a favorite.
Saryn... Molt is excellent, but her only other skill I really use is Miasma... and meh. I'll take Loki, thanks.
* Trinity - Link ftw. and EV is great. and Blessing's not bad. Now if only she didn't have a lobster-tail... :/
* Valkyr aesthetically a favorite, the animation update Hysteria got is a great deal of fun as well. Also, she's Spiderframe, and max range Paralysis is hilarious.
I love Vortex. I'm unmoved by Vauban.
* Volt is an excellent all-around frame between Speed and Electric Shield, with Shock and Overload being some CC.
Zephyr... I love Tailwind, and Turbulence is powerful. But eh.

I guess im in the minority when it comes to my love for good ol Mag........

"Shut up mag"

Don't worry, bud, you're not alone. While Nova may be my favorite, I shall always have a place in my heart for Mag. She was my first frame and the first prime I ever got my hands on (I remember how excited I was back then... Man, the nostalgia). Sometimes, I still run a few missions with her and, with the whole Viver demand of Mags, she went back to action. I shall never have her covered in dust.

Don't worry, bud, you're not alone. While Nova may be my favorite, I shall always have a place in my heart for Mag. She was my first frame and the first prime I ever got my hands on (I remember how excited I was back then... Man, the nostalgia). Sometimes, I still run a few missions with her and, with the whole Viver demand of Mags, she went back to action. I shall never have her covered in dust.

Thats reassuring to hear, she will be my first prime i think too.

1. zephyr

-durable

-tornado> amazing crown control 

-turbulence deflecting all bullets coming her way

-and i like flying everywhere and diving into people

2. Loki prime

-radial disarm> helping always 

-invisibility> crits crits and more crits :D

-and he looks amazing

(i really dont have any issues with his low health and shields)

3. Excalibur

-radial blind 

(thats all i have to say)

but he is a bit squishy for soloing pluto but still really fun to use

4. Valkyr

- the ultimate melee frame

(it does get a bit boring spaming the melee button though)

5. Rhino prime

-durable

-iron skin> because being invincible is great

-rhino stomp> amazing crowd control and amazing for reviving your team

(also gets a bit boring to use) 

ASH because he was the st warframe i farmed...when i strted to play around 2 years ago and has been main since.

I used him b4 his current buff on missions tht werent really his strong suit and still do XD

Only frame tht allows me to have stealth, speed, tank(ness?), and finally badass smoke arm.

Guess where i got my IGN inspiration from? -_- :)

My personal favorite Warfrajme is Excalibutt.... after playing every Warframe and every DD, Caster or whatever... I belevie Excalibutt is the most balanced but still OP Frame in the Game so far... I do also think he just looks perfect... (mmmmhhhh with his avalon helmet :3 )

:D

warframe10001qdc4ka6of.jpg

selfie King *~*

Excalibur... the first and best frame in my mind.  With the right weapons and mods he can do anything, and be anywhere.  Not the easiest frame to play at a high level, but extremely rewarding to pull it off.  Plus he looks amazing, particularly with that new Targis armor and the Pendragon helmet.

Nyx is number 2 for me.  Rocking a Soma and a Dakra Prime makes me feel like such a badass commando.  That and you are a master of the battlefield.

I love Valkyr as well, spidermanning into the middle of a crowd and then punching them all to death is a great experience.

I also think Rhino is an awesome frame, if a bit boring to play.

Edited by JokerVictor

Aesthically I think Excalibur is the coolest. The Avalon helmet, and his simple but cool design is just perfect.

Volt is just so much fun. Every single one of his skills is a blast to use.  If I want to feel like a Sith lord I can press 1.  Pressing 2 let's me be everywhere at once and zip across the map.  3 is super satisfying when you're playing defence and you're holding down a choke and just rain down Soma crits on a mob.  Of course, overload just makes you feel incredibly powerful when you're zapping everything around you, especially when you hear the cries of all of your enemies just screaming in agony.

Really debating between which one I should potato....I love both of them so much!

Frost is my favorite overall, but that's mostly sentimental value based on him being my first frame. I couldn't really say that I have a favorite based on skillset.

Although I do have a fiendish dislike for Trinity and Ash. Never have skillsets clashed so harshly with my playstyle than those two frames.

I am a Loki at heart. Misdirection and confusion coupled with a bit of whimsey. I do not play a long invis build, as i prefer to use it more as an escape ability. Nothing more exciting than coming around a corner,  get blasted in the face by a Bombard to near death, invis, radial, and run off to get a nice Vectis shot lined up. I use Swith Teleport to lockdown heavy targets, and try to place them away from my teammates. I like tatical, position based play. And I think he would be laugh riot at parites.