Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My New Fave Frame, Limbo. Who's Yours And Why?

Abenoki

My favorite frame is the new gunner lady.

Really love her design, and love general gunning, so unless her skills are absolutely no fun as well as weak, her.

Otherwise, zephyr I guess. I don't like her body as much as other frames (so layered/rough/such) but I absolutely love how she has modified air movement, as well as her first skill. Third skill is kinda nice for 30+ areas/reviving friends too.

In looks department of current frames I like Nova best, but gunner will be passing her by.

Out of my frames right now I would have to say I like my Nova the best. Because making entire rooms of enemies die by a chain reaction explosion is pretty great.

Ever since smite got a rework on Oberon I rather enjoy spamming that on enemies.

But for Melee i love my Valkyr.

I used to have Rhino and Loki, which honestly I didnt like as much (i sold them anyway since they have primes). especially disliked loki because he had 0 offensive abilities and could only survive when being stealthy

my Favorites are Rhino and Valkyr. i love to play characters that can be used for melee combat.

that and i Always use characters that are slow as F- but can dish out as much as they can take. okay that one only counts for rhino, still.

but i also enjoy to play Vauban, Mag, and Frost.

Tough choice with all the great frames out there, but I'm gonna have to say Loki and Excalibur Prime. Loki has never let me down, always cloaking and backstabbing heavies before they even know I'm there. Excalibur... well I think the 25 minute survival I did without using any life support at all speaks for itself.

• 2 weeks later...

It wud hav to be oberon I love how his abilties match offensive and supportive playstyles in a balanced way.

Also some of his abilities hav a crowd control effect if u use it correctly smite kills everyone and if not they knock everyone down. Hallowed Ground great for corpus defense seeing that the corpus troops follow a pattern in their run towards the target u can also stack them for extra  dmg but i wud really like a slowing effect on it unless that is too OP. Renewal well...its not as good as trinity's instant heal but it heals until ur energy is gone making it possible too heal more than trinity with enough power max. and Reckoning reminds me of the part in the avengers when hulk slams Loki a bunch of times tbh sometimes i spam it just for kicks. Yup : D