Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jackal killed me with 1 hit from a his machine gun 4 times... help?

Drhoho

I was joining a group on Fossa to fight jackal (hopefully getting rhino systems) and the host (presumably) jumped into the hole... and left because it bugs jackal. Anyway, I was then put into my own game, and was going to try beating him solo. However, it seems the damage on his machine glitched some how, as it was hitting through 350 points worth of shield, and 200 damage on my health in one shot from his machine gun. Anyone else have anything like this happen before?

I just tried him solo 4 times as well.

I have 300 shield and 200 health and he always killed me instant.

I havent played agaiinst him before, so i wasnt sure if thats a bug or a feature.

I have at least the same problem like you.

Its not his gun he will shoot about 10+ grenades out of his back that scatter infront of him and they insta kill anyone that is in the blast radius of the grenades they also don't explode on impact so you still have about 3-5 seconds to get out of the way just make sure you keep a good distance from him as he has a habbit of spamming shockwaves and then insta killing you with his grenades

Also the way of doing the boss fight is focus fire on one of his four legs till he goes down onto the floor then shoot his or use skills that damage him after a few of these he will die... also careful of the bomb drones

also there are pillers around the map use them to your advantage as with the grenades he shoots them infront if he is by a pillers they will most likely go just infront of him or on some of the pillers hit the top of the roof and they explode there so you should be kinda safe.

Hope this helped you or anyone and good luck!

I've fought Jackal like 30 times before this DrKieran, so I know about his grenades, stomps, etc. That wasn't the issue. At first I thought maybe that was the problem, but after revivings 2 more times, I noticed that it was most definitely the machine guns. Also, there were no explosions, so, it definitely couldn't have been the grenade scatter.

I've fought Jackal like 30 times before this DrKieran, so I know about his grenades, stomps, etc. That wasn't the issue. At first I thought maybe that was the problem, but after revivings 2 more times, I noticed that it was most definitely the machine guns. Also, there were no explosions, so, it definitely couldn't have been the grenade scatter.

well was the game lagging in any aspect or de-synced?

because i've also been doing Jackal today to get drops and also the past few runs to see if his machine gun could one hit me and as a 200 s / 150 hp ash he hasn't one hit me yet guess you could of just gotten some really messed up glitch ?

I just soloed jackal as an ember and the damage seemed to be regular. Some how it must have glitched when I got disconnected from the host. It also seemed like at the time that I wasn't doing nearly as much damage as normal. For example, there was a time or two when I was behind a pillar and he was on the other side shooting said pillar, and it took nearly 12 shots with my hek (level 20) at nearly point blank range, just to take one of his legs out. So maybe jackal's level glitched that time.

I was wrong.

It was General Sargas Ruk.

He killed me several times instant with his blue thing at me, even if i was running for cover. Try him later onemore.

Just did Jackal solo and as Kieran said i had enough time to run away if he was spamming his grenades. Machine Gun did almost no dmg, didnt have to go and take cover if he was using only his gun.

Edited by Nuki