Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Limbo Have A Passive?

Imaru

Question

Title.

I know that Zephyr falls slower than other frames (though that was broken for a while... Was it fixed?) and Mirage rolls faster than other frames, but does Limbo do anything differently? I only got him yesterday so I don't know for sure what the deal with him is. 

9 answers to this question

I don't believe Limbo has anything special (yet maybe?). As for Zephyr, she's been fixed and is even floaty-er than before (gravity now resets after tail wind so you don't fall like a brick after 2 uses in 1 jump).

From what I've heard Limbo is in desperate need of some attention so maybe they could give him a passive to make him a little better. I am still waiting for mine though. Just over 2 days left I think :)

well I don't know if this counts but while in rift plane everyone regenes 2 energy per second and walks 20% faster?

His banish/rift plante grants energy regeneration, i would say that is neat side effect if not a passive.

I was referring to things that you don't need to activate. You walk faster in the rift?

well I don't know if this counts but while in rift plane everyone regenes 2 energy per second and walks 20% faster?

There you go, you had to tell the devs about that bug.

Y u no enjoy in silence, good sir.

;_;

(If it is indeed a bug, if it ain't, it's darn good)