Update 15.1.0+15.1.01

Oh good you "fixed" stalker to make him even more obnoxious. Thank you for this joke of epic proportions DE.

On a related note, how about fixing the stalker to ALWAYS drop a blueprint and EVERY blueprint has the SAME DROPRATE. Fix that crap guys. Honestly it's absurd, you're making him harder yet you're also making sure we aren't well rewarded for actually defeating him. I'm not the only one that feels this way either. A lot of people in Council chat have discussed it and they think it's obnoxious too. Sure, some players can one shot him but other can't, and even when you're able to one shot him, there's a chance of him to one shot you instead if you screw up somewhere while fighting him without help. (and trust me a lot of newbies often forget to ask for help when they first encounter him in a public session and they end up getting mauled by him....alone)

more like: newbies asks for help, drops waypoints and whatnot but gets ignored and dies. 10/12 of my stalker encounters ended that way, ADHD ftl :(

the rest is kinda true. easy to kill as a group, nigh-impossible alone, unless you're equipped for it.

now, new bugs.

-dual zoren stealth finisher doesnt deal damage anymore, seen with grineer lancers and seekers.

-death in a solomission immediately fails a mission, despite revives being available.

i was now 2 times in a mission when you offered the update, after both missions my account was not updated, even the message for that appeard

and i found in the second one (right now) one of this new orange boxes with that amazing stuff in it

and, i was not able to get it now ;/

please fix that too, thx

Edited by 73NNO

Hotfix 15.1.01:

Fixes:
  • Fixed Sugatras not being visible when equipping them.
  • Fixed Power Cell Carrier enemies not spawning in Limbo Quest Excavation mission.
  • Fixed new "Prefer Overlay Map" setting not appearing in Options > HUD menu.
  • Fixed game becoming unresponsive when using Transmutation
  • Fixed doors and hack panels locked by the Stalker not always unlocking after he leaves.
  • Fixed incorrect camera position when previewing Sigils.
  • Fixed in-world tutorial messages being obscured by environmental objects.
  • Fixed gameplay crashes.
  • Fixed more Windows XP crashes.

Hotfix 15.1.01 is live!

This is also a co op game. who cares if something is op

One reason is that it power creeps everything else in the game. And not just things on our side, enemies too.

No opinion on Scindo Prime specifically, not enough data. But I had hoped that the "balance doesn't matter in co-op" canard had been extinguished from these forums long ago...apparently not.

Helios seems to be scanning everything now, not just unfinished targets. And yeah, 

-dual zoren stealth finisher doesnt deal damage anymore, seen with grineer lancers and seekers.

This seems to just be with stealth attacks overall, I did 50 damage with my Fragor multiple times.

(Also no addressing of right click fine aim being gone in the Liset? I want to backflip dang it)

Hotfix 15.1.01:

Fixes:

• Fixed new "Prefer Overlay Map" setting not appearing in Options > HUD menu.

Hotfix 15.1.01 is live!

Confirmed that this is showing up in the options -> HUD menu

Thank you so much!!!

Oh boy. Lots of Archwing bugs.

Dramatically less enemies are spawning on every map. Interception and Sabotage tested, I have no reason to bother with exterminate.

MANY bugged invisible walls blocking progression on Corpus tilesets. Impossible to get past and forces you to abandon mission.

Waypoints are bugged in general. Sabotage is the only one it matters on. Best of luck to players who aren't familiar with the tilesets yet.

Hyperion Thrusters is now a possible reward for Archwing Interception round rewards but there are still standard weapon/warframe mods popping up as well. Not sure what the intention is here.

• Altered the Arbiters of Hexis sacrifice to be the Prime Bo Handle.

This is a kick in the Gut.

You are discriminating only because this syndicate had more people.

that is the single hardest to get item in the whole game, ill give you 2 potatoes of any color you want but not this, other clans can buy their rank up sacrifice with 20 plats i demand the same right.

this is plain BS

Oh boy. Lots of Archwing bugs.

Dramatically less enemies are spawning on every map. Interception and Sabotage tested, I have no reason to bother with exterminate.

MANY bugged invisible walls blocking progression on Corpus tilesets. Impossible to get past and forces you to abandon mission.

Waypoints are bugged in general. Sabotage is the only one it matters on. Best of luck to players who aren't familiar with the tilesets yet.

Hyperion Thrusters is now a possible reward for Archwing Interception round rewards but there are still standard weapon/warframe mods popping up as well. Not sure what the intention is here.

I've experienced all of this as well. I got around an invisible wall by hugging the opposite side wall and making my way around it. Haven't been lucky enough to get Hyperion Thrusters yet, RNGesus hates me :(