Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.1.0+15.1.01

[DE]Rebecca

Oh hi.

Scindo is still sitting at 104 base damage instead of 130.

Gram is at 70

Jatt is at 104

Magistar is at 64.

Maybe its just my client, if so how do i fix this.

I know there are more important fixes that need attention, but this is a minor thing.

One reason is that it power creeps everything else in the game. And not just things on our side, enemies too.

No opinion on Scindo Prime specifically, not enough data. But I had hoped that the "balance doesn't matter in co-op" canard had been extinguished from these forums long ago...apparently not.

Maybe i was too harsh lol. Its crit CHANCE got a boost. its crit MULTIPLYER is still kinda bad, if you compair it to like dual ichors that have a 3.0. this means you can toss on a zerker and have a viable weapon. Its also a prime, isnt it good that its strong? it gives people something to look forward to.

Confirmed that this is showing up in the options -> HUD menu

Thank you so much!!!

I had a bizzare moment spawning into a mission and muscle memory hitting the toggle minimap view... only now i don't need to anymore. This is going to take all of three more missions to get used to.

Thanks so much DE!

WinXP SP3 32bit with GeForce 9800 GT 512MB (340.52 driver) here.

U15.1.0. Got the same "insufficient video memory" message right before login (at loading static screen).

I deleted EE.cfg file when was on U15.0.8.

After that I tried to go into the game. Liset was fine. When I accept normal mission, got a freeze on loading screen with flying ships.

After that I restarted Windows. Started the game again and got "insufficient video memory".

Stopped trying.

In latest U14 version I was able to play with almost every Video settings on MAX (with Local reflections OFF and Shadows MED).

I'm playing in borderless fullscreen mode.

edit: oops, forgot to mention 32bit OS

Edited by shikiller

I noticed that Daman Sugatra is smaller than it used to be on most of my weapon except on Orthos Prime.

Is the size changed?

LSAj9zo.jpg

9hDMvsZ.jpg

n0QJYe4.jpg

And thank you DE. The game performance is much better now comparing to  U15.0 . :)

Edited by yles9056

Ever seen a grandmaster sigil?

http://gyazo.com/7c5725e218ae0ee0599a7762f9d0c201

well, i have one but it s really difficult to see.

can you look into it? i think it s broken somehow

Edit: i tried some other colors:

-black/white/colores like in the picture above results in... yeah, nothing i cant see it

-other low contrast colors e.g. light green results in almost nothing. you can see details if you look very close but you cant see it from  2 meters away.

It s neither glowing, nor does it look like the grandmaster badge. I wish it would look excactly like in the dev stream.

Edited by -ExT-Fraank

Oh hi.

Scindo is still sitting at 104 base damage instead of 130.

Gram is at 70

Jatt is at 104

Magistar is at 64.

Scindo Prime have 104 Slash, 13 Puncture and 13 Impact, that is 130 total, maybe you want to check again.

nLtPTf9.jpg

Edited by DarkLordX2

Awesome Heavy Melee buffs DE!

But.. I've got a few questions:

● What about Scythes? They should get some love too.

In my opinion, they could be more Crit-focused, and have their damage types differentiated from eachother.

● Howcome Magistar's damage is only 80? Especially if you decreased its attack rate..

Also, I'd really like to see it have a more even distribution of Impact and Slash, as it is a mace. This would give it some nich usability aswell.

● What about Plasma Sword? Improved Crit and Status capabilities, with an increase of damage to around 70 would be nice.

Edited by Flackenstien

howdy! , i got a bug report for this latest update/fix to report

prompted finishes do not deal proper dammage 

replication 100% 

IE

valkyr's paralysis in to a prompted stealth/prompted assasination move causes 2 hits of 50 with every wepon 

to replicate for example use valkyr  use her 3rd ability on someone and press Melee making sure it does the special animation and not just a normal hit

expexted results are a boat load of dammage

rendered results 100 dammage over 2 hits 

all wepons and frames seem to produce this from what i tried

dragon nikana, Fragor, the mace i forget its name, 

valkyr, saryn with parry , ember with parry