Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.1.0+15.1.01

[DE]Rebecca

Wow, the changs for the weapons! Nice! now the jag and the magistar can be a critical weapons.

PS

• Altered the Arbiters of Hexis sacrifice to be the Prime Bo Handle.

Seriously? only changes in the Hexis? Is the syndicate that wans to know the true about the tenno, a Syndicate who search the true. and...and...and.. ah well, that sux

Edited by OkamiMilo

• Fixed doors and hack panels locked by the Stalker not always unlocking after he leaves.

Could we please get him to spawn in the actual room so he doesn't lock you out? Just had him trap us in a room without the possibility of killing him :(

made my day :D

are the devs actually testing their stuff? i mean all those weirdo bugs and performance aside, the problems with the stalker lockdown really dont sound like someone bothered to give this new mechanic a trial run Oo

Just tried it on Excal and Nekros as well.

Might seem redundant advice, but just for the sake of it;

- If you colour the Sigil completely white, it seems to only take into account the alpha layer (almost entirely transparent, only the glean revealing it), while colouring it completely black only takes the shape. So any other colour than those should do, I imagine.

- Increasing the Alpha layer of the Sigil seems to have a great impact. The standard setting very faint, it would seem, so be sure to increase Alpha as well.

Any other colour - so long as the colour of the frame itself is bright, not the Sigil - poses no issue for me. ;o

Try giving your frame a bright primary and secondary, it should allow the Sigil to show - even if you pick a dark brown or some such for it. :)

I appreciate the advice, and I'm sure it works fine, but I'm not changing my warframe's color scheme to correct a bug, lol. I'll just wait until it's fixed.

Ever since the 15.1.01 launch everytime I revive the mission fails.  This has happened in void missions as well as alerts and regular missions.  Kind of a bummer, and defeats the purpose of having revives.  Thanks

Same problem here. Revive and die! It's a trap! D:

Archwing Mod changes:

Energy Inversion.

• Changed from Max +20% Shield Capacity to Max +80% Shield Capacity.

Energy Amplifier.

• Changed from Max +6% Power Range to Max +60% Power Range.

Stalker/Miniboss Changes:

• Stalker will now activate lockdown when he Spawns.
  • All minibosses will now be targeted less frequently by other enemies in a given mission.  
  • Better spawning logic and placement for all miniboss type enemies.
  • Perhaps certain minibosses now have a chance to drop a Sigil….

WOOT! Archwing mods are actually useful now :DD

Also a reason to reverse hunt stalker now >:3

I appreciate the advice, and I'm sure it works fine, but I'm not changing my warframe's color scheme to correct a bug, lol. I'll just wait until it's fixed.

Same problem here. Revive and die! It's a trap! D:

Hehe, my apologies. Was more in an attempt to shed light on under what circumstances the 'bug' is present, and how to duplicate it - and on a side-note offer a work-around at the same time, to those who are affected by it, but are eager to see their shiny Sigils, or under the impression the Sigil is bugged out of existence.

Either way, wasn't my intention to imply that making use of a work-around was the "right way" (*shakes fist at Civ:BE and resolution bug*), nor that you weren't aware of said work-around. ^^

If my prefered colour scheme had been darker, I wouldn't have changed either. ;)

Edited by Santiak

Fixed Windows XP systems not being able to play Warframe.

NOTE: CURRENTLY INVESTIGATING MORE CRASH REPORTS.

Fixed more Windows XP crashes.

Not to sound insensitive, but Windows XP is no longer being supported by Microsoft. I don't understand why developers are still trying to support this now-obsolete OS.

I get people still use it, (It's not a bad OS, really), and I get that Win7 is near impossible to find, and everyone hates Windows 8....

..... You know what, on second thought, keep it up guys. Great work.

Hello :D

Thank you for 15.1... now *cough* ahem...

issues so far with 15.1 + 15.1.01

[~] New air directional attack animation for Jat Kitaag is very awkward and does not suit the weapon, previous animation was perfectly fine. Do not understand why was this changed.

[~] Numerous placement issues with syandanas... for example Hecate & Misa Prime syandanas on Vuaban.

[~] Founder sigils are almost invisible.

[~] Founder sigils icon appears as a "Legacy ammo pack".

***Edit #1***

[~] Some owned bundle icons still do not show their price if owned. Only shown if you click on it in the main preview/purchase window. I am certain this was simply a small issue overlooked after the owned item price display fix. (Unless this was intended for bundles of course).

***Edit #2***

Suggestions:

[+] Quest initiator items should probably get their own category in a near future when more quests are going to be implemented this way.

[+] I noticed you can navigate mods using "W A S D" keys. That is nice, but PLEASE give us a hotkey for quickly focusing on search feature as well. D: "Ctrl+F would be nice"

[+] It would be a nice feature to have a "Retry" button for when you click on a mission and fail to find a squad, which would be timed to around 5 seconds per retry. Instead of having to repeatedly back out and return again. After each failed attempt you would be offered to host your own lobby as per usual.

***Edit #3***

Moar shiny bugz:

[~] I just saw a codex entry on my ship which said "Place holder entry". (I know this is minor, but I assume DE did not intend this to be seen by a player). :P

[~] As many people have already previously mentioned, I am surprised this was not fixed in 15.1, the enemy particle effects upon death. They cause issues for many players. And I just thought I would mention this along many countless other people ._.

*** Edit #4***

[~] Players frequently appear glitched inside eachother during the extraction Liset animation.

[~] Lotus saying "The odds were against us tenno, mission complete" immedietly after rescuing hostage during rescue mission "before" actually completing the mission.

*** Edit #5***

[~] Hilarious and fun bug. Found out that repeatedly slamming Jat Kitaag into the ground resulted in my gravity gradually reducing. I was flying around everywhere! :D

Edited by StarScribe

Mine appeared but it didn't change to big map and I couldn't toggle it (disabling or enabling the option did nothing).

This occurred to me as well just now, for a single syndicate interception mission. g3 spawned. not sure which factors involved the minimap lockdown. in the next mission, this did not happen.