Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.1.0+15.1.01

[DE]Rebecca

How long is this Founders crap gonna continue? I've spent hundreds of dollars on the game since I discovered it - too late - and yet I keep missing out on content given to people having made a one-time payment over a year ago. Screw that.

Can you please fix the issue with the Revives? Everytime i revive, it fails the mission (During Solo).

This. I thought the pod got destroyed at Kala-azar, even though I thought it had enough health before I died....

Edited by VanLyrr

Not to sound insensitive, but Windows XP is no longer being supported by Microsoft. I don't understand why developers are still trying to support this now-obsolete OS.

I get people still use it, (It's not a bad OS, really), and I get that Win7 is near impossible to find, and everyone hates Windows 8....

..... You know what, on second thought, keep it up guys. Great work.

This is not addressed to only the poster above, but to everyone in general.

I don't know about international shipping, but if you live in the US, you can currently order an OEM copy of Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit for $99 at either Amazon or Newegg. And Microsoft extended support for Windows 7 will not end until 2020.

But for some users, upgrading their OS to Windows 7 might not be entirely feasible if their hardware is only decent enough for Waframe's minimum requirements, because despite Windows 7 having a lower minimum requirement compared to Warframe's, higher requirements need to be met if both Windows 7 and Warframe are to operate smoothly. This means that some users may need to upgrade their computers (whether by purchasing a pre-built branded computer or by building their own custom-made computer) in addition to the OS. That would require much more money than simply purchasing the OS alone, money which some users might not have readily available.

now i cant play,because this happens every time i try to join a squad..since U15.1.01..

Warframe0017_zps70aa7a12.jpg

alot of ppls, me, my girlfriend, my friend (in another country)... 

Fix the problems with WinXP and give problems to another ones... Win7 and WIn8 (i have both) with the same problem, to me and my girlfriend.

But... Tnks for updates, S#&$ happens, and i'm glad for playing Warframe, its free, its beatiful, its for ninja! FIX THIS THING FAST, I WANT TO PLAY D:

Edited by Kanoy

Still having the "Archwing Interception nav hud missing" bug. Thankfully it doesn't seem to happen as often but it's still a thing that would be nice if it would be fixed. I found myself a good minute and a half sprint flight from the nearest capture point in one mission cause I couldn't find the points.

So no option to "turn off the new disintegrating enemies animation that KILLS 90% of the Warframe communities FPS". 

No offense DE, but we need this option. I held a steady 60FPS on a 650TI Boost 2GB card before that animation update. Now when enemies die and drop to 32 and sometimes 16FPS

We don't have superpowered rigs like you guys do at the DE office with 4 SLI'ed GTX Titans sitting in our PC's. We need the option to turn this OFF

Thanks for the other fixes however

GTX 780/4770k my frames drop from high ~100's to 40 when the enemies start disintigrating

Also Scindo Prime is now OP

Edited by DragonOfWales

so far this update has made things worse for me.

before i was able to at least reach the liset for daily login bonuses but i couldnt do any missions due to freeze/crash.

now i cant even load to the login screen without it just locking up with no crash or error pop-up. i hope someday either his silliness gets figured out or i just give up until i can afford a completely new computer.

It would be also nice if I could re-do the ranking test whenever I want to. Just for fun. I think it's preety possible to implement.

As for scindo prime it's not op in any way. This is a heavy weapon for frick sake! It should hit hard. What's the use of it if it's no better than light katana with 1/3 attack speed?

Edited by YourMoms

I seriously hate the stalker I have never killed him not even once. The stalker causes lockdowns really was it even possible to escape from him beforehand. Well I don't have anymore stalker death marks finally so now I am going to stay away from bosses until I can play in groups.

Pluto's boss is the only one I have not killed. I once glitched into an early version of vay hek's boss fight when going to fight Kela De Tayem the glitch wasn't intentional and I don't think the sector counted as being cleared but the stalker still gave me a death mark for killing him.

Edited by EtherealLegacy

This recent update actually despaired my loading times a bit more now. Loading is taking forever, as per pre-15.1.01, but now even the login screen is seeing massive load times.

My game freezes up on opening up in the lisette, and takes a while for anything to load.

I'm running this on Windows 7, this is 32 bit.

Also, powers still do not show any changes in the Abilities Screen even when you apply mods to your WarFrame.

Arcane helms still do not affect the stats of powers, i.e. an Arcane Squall isn't showing any increase in damage when applied to my Frost Prime in comparison to the regular Frost Prime Helm.

Stalker/Miniboss Changes:

• Stalker will now activate lockdown when he Spawns.

Well nice.

Just imagine you becoming trapped in one of the 2m² loot rooms when he shows up.

No prison-shower scene ever shown in a movie will come close to what happens to your Warframe then.

Should make for one nice Yuikami comic eventually.

Edited by MeduSalem