Update 15.1.0+15.1.01

Also there seems to be an Alpha problem with the Founder sigils... even when I put the slider to "No transparacy" it is basically near to invisible when used with bright colors because of how it takes on the colors below the sigil. ^^

If I place it on background colors where I can actually see the sigil it actually looks quite nice... better than the badge. ^^

Edited by MeduSalem

"Changed the way Melee Channeling colours are generated to restore brightness to those with brighter customized selections"

Since a lot of things, including channeling effects, tend to be uncolored for clients, shouldn't That be first fixed?

"Added the option to have the minimap expanded or collapsed upon entering a mission. This is option can be selected in the Options Menu." "Fixed an issue with expanded minimaps being reverted to a small state after hacking minigames."

That's actually neat but I'm not sure the bug/reversion only happened when doing ciphers - it's particularly neat when you are searching for the way out since the navpoints still work erratically, sending you back and forth sometimes, especially on platforms).

"Increased the health of Syndicate Eximus teams."

And the AI? No offense but I don't see a reason behind getting any of that group if they stay that stupid - like shield drone rushing the enemy, instead of staying with us... well, AI is overall a huge weakpoint in the game. Wonder when you will do something about that. Honestly it's getting old pretty fast to "fight" braindead enemies - and to see your solutions to raise difficulty (namely the annoyances that you can't properly defend against properly, like energy leech aura enemies etc. or those that will hit you anyways since the enemy rushes you in hordes disregarding personal safety... seriously, if they can be scared away by Nekros, then they now fear - no way they rush you blindly the way they do then).

"Capture targets less susceptible to knockdown and stagger locking."

It's all fun and games but take into consideration that You raised their damage to great heights. If you keep giving them advantages they will end up being a very big annoyance. Hell, even know a maxed out Rhino can be downed pretty fast by a high ranked capture target if the player messes up even for a moment, Ironskin or not.

"Slightly tweaked Foundry usability: when choosing to build an item in the foundry, the foundry will try to instantly return to the item being built, instead of scrolling down the list."

Something a tad similar in Gear: when I purchase something, like scanners, I'm shoved back to the Gear screen from the inventory/"market". Annoying as hell, yes? Plz., remove that jumpy behaviour, I want to buy more than one pack of scanners.

"Fixed issues with minimap waypoint generation in trench runs."

Let's face it, you might wish to revampt the whole system for that, since it's plainly not working properly, archwing map or not...

Can someone tell why they did not buff dragon nikana ?

Overall buffing and nerfing shouldn't be done like this. Plain looking at the statistics, the now buffed weapons outclass nearly everything (scindo prime for example is now easily better than Dragon Nikana).

I don't understand DE - or at least why they buff things seemingly without any pretense of balance.

Status/stagger/knockdown chance should raise, defensive capabilities plummet the slower the weapon is, while faster weapons should have a bit lower DPS than heavy weapons to compensate for the mobility factor (with a heavy weapon you are a target for longer, waaay longer during strike animations).

This should be true all the time - not the way DE does it, by buffing/nerfing X weapons way more than necessary. It's simple math so it should end up like this all the time... yet it does.

id prefer that instead of SAYING you fixed numerous crashes, you actually FIX said numerous crashes.

i have noticed absolutely NO difference in the list of crash issues that have been reported.

Its not just the hunters sigil. The master sigil is virtually invisible against any color other than white and even then its really hard to see

How about the Reaper Prime and Hate?
it's almost to be useless becuase it has all same status compare other heavy melee but damage lower than them
and now its more very low for this update

please DE i don't want to sell it
they are my favorite melee weapon

Edited by Thunder_Walker

XP user here, still not able to play the game. Before 15.1 it was impossible because of crashes to desktop; now, instead of crashing, I get Blue Screen of Death with consequent pc reboot, so I can't even leave a proper crash report.

So, came home from work expecting a fix.  See one is applied, saddens me to see it didn't work.  Another WAR crash report for you:

WAR-354466

I'll give it 'til end of day Sunday.  If Warframe STILL won't work for me by then, I'll uninstall and give up.  It's getting to the point where it's simply not worth it anymore.

• Fixed an issue with performing a directional air melee attack right before landing, would cause the player's weapon to remain holstered while firing.

Obviously not

UKIlcul.jpg

also, Jat Kittag air attack animation is switched

С ума сойти до разработчиков наконец дошло что самым высоким базовым уроном должно обладать именно двуручное оружие. Аллилуя!