Update 15.1.0+15.1.01

Currently playing. Gone to the 1st archwing quest. Still crashes for a while in it. =/

The screen freezes but I can still hear the game is running. Music, Movement and skills I can hear it working but the screen freeze and then crash.

EDIT: Okay so it doesnt crash and close. But the screen is freezed. Doesnt happen before the update 15. =/ Could you possibly fix this or is there something i need to do on my side?

Happens to me in any mission I try to enter

Edit : tried to open  the game again, got a BSOD

Edited by KawakamiGensai
Fixed an issue with Aura Polarity slots being swappable with Mod slots.

How is this an issue? This is a good feature!. DE FFS.

This sounds like another bad DE Design choice considering the Aura is basically part of the frame as a whole and adds to the already disgusting change you made when you removed 2 slots from frames. It goes against logic.

Edited by Kinjeto

Loading need a little tweak, cuz when i entering into mission is few second black screen and after that start loading mission (in solo is ok). New PhysX effect of dead body are turned off ?? I see vanishing corpses without effect and first game start is little bit slower than before...

And THANKS, seems micro-freezes are gone

Edited by Myscho

Ran an Archwing Corpus Sabotage just now..... good lord. First the objective marker marks a point in the map i have no idea how to get to, thn I encounter a tile that allows me into this gray void area, then i go a different way which appeared to be the correct route all the while no enemies are spawning, and after a while i hit an invisible wall in the middle of a corridor I've traveled through many many many times already.

O.o what happened??