[DE]Rebecca

Update 15.1.0+15.1.01

What is wrong with this random "Host migration" and after that "Connection lost" even host dont leave the squad

Edited by Myscho

Evening fellas.

Just a pointer - note down your WAR-###### error codes.  It really helps the development team in tracking the problem.  If you feel like your reports get lost in this thread, try Support.  But submit tens of tickets, just the one will do.  Support are probably swamped at the moment but every little helps.

Regards,

Donutdude

Hello i tryed doing the first mission of the archwings quest, i am able to enter in the portal room but there the game crash and get the message of

not enought video memory .

Hey guys from Warframe Development team.

I hope you can also fix the RADAR screen to feature 3d details. Because the radar is pretty much useless during Archwing Missions.

Specially in those open-map type ones.

still crash on windows xp 32bit when i go into arsenal or when i start a mission (not everytime i start a mission but very often), at least i can pass the login screen now :)

WAR-354766 last crash i had

Well... I see that many bugs were fixed. After this patch i finally get into the first Archwing mission!!! :) for 4 seconds... Then happened the same, what was happening after Update. - textures were changing their colour to yellow and after few seconds game is crashing... I've hope you will finally fix all bugs that can be fixed :) And sorry for my english, i'm from Poland :P