Update 15.1.0+15.1.01

Stalker Lockdown in the Void is bugged out as there are no terminals to hack once he has been defeated, my friends and I could not continue a defense mission in the void because of this as there were enemies locked away in rooms that we could not get to to kill

seems the "crash upon launch half the time" bug is back... just saying...

(Win7,x64)

(also, I suggest everyone upvote the things that matter, like the non spawning of cell-carriers in excavations, or the lockdown in void bug stated a few post above this one)

Edited by Fanzschnabs

Oh good you "fixed" stalker to make him even more obnoxious. Thank you for this joke of epic proportions DE.

On a related note, how about fixing the stalker to ALWAYS drop a blueprint and EVERY blueprint has the SAME DROPRATE. Fix that crap guys. Honestly it's absurd, you're making him harder yet you're also making sure we aren't well rewarded for actually defeating him. I'm not the only one that feels this way either. A lot of people in Council chat have discussed it and they think it's obnoxious too. Sure, some players can one shot him but other can't, and even when you're able to one shot him, there's a chance of him to one shot you instead if you screw up somewhere while fighting him without help. (and trust me a lot of newbies often forget to ask for help when they first encounter him in a public session and they end up getting mauled by him....alone)

While we're on the subject of making him harder, if he doesn't do it already, how about making him able to parry gunfire with hate?

>

• Fixed Burst weapons fire rate being frame-rate dependent (Semi-automatic weapon fix to come!).
  • Fixed Burst weapons fire rate being frame-rate dependent (Semi-automatic weapon fix to come!).

thank

you

so

effing

much

HELP!!!

Was doing excavation mission on phobos for limbo systems and the power cell carriers didnt spawn what so ever. I tried hosting and being hosted but they didnt spawn at all. Please help DE!

Also investigating this, thanks!