Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Im Done. I Have Lost Hope For This Game.

Rettalick

Its been well 2 weeks now since archwing update came out, and finnaly, the newest hotfix says "fixes xp being unable to play warframe" And being excited i hurried to get on. Just to find out, surprise surprise. IT.STILL.DOESNT.WORK. I am still unable to launch ANY missions without it just crashing. Being a very long time player. i am severely dissapointed in DE for rushing and realeasing such a unomptimized update as big as update 15. so with that, I guess ill be back when update 16 comes out, and it 'might' finnaly actually be fixed, seeing as how now three hotfixes adressing XP has not changed a thing.

Not to mention the fact that everytime the game DOES crash. It actually BREAKS my Directx device and i have to hard reset my computer to fix it in order to play any of my other games that actually work.

I just want to point out:

1. XP is horribly outdated at this point and you really should update. It's effectively a dead OS.

2. No one develops games for XP anymore. Consider yourself lucky that DE at least tries.

3. Quit blaming DE for you being unable to run the game on a system that is practically ancient when it comes to electronics.