Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbiter Of Hexis Sacrifice

--Q--Gasz

I get why you're upset, but the syndicate sacrifices are meant to be sacrifices. You're meant to be faced with a tough decision and question whether it's worth furthering your rank with your chosen syndicate.

Edited by KaiyenX

it's changing the rules of the game mid game. Nobody likes that.

It's going to get much worse. DE will tinker, DE will add more rewards. DESteve talked about changing the relationship between factions. People are going to get mad when/if that change happens. People are going to get really really mad when they see a powerful reward added to the faction they are -50,000 standing with.

Those who don't care will defend it with "beta" and "just trade for it."

The world will keep spinnin

It's going to get much worse. DE will tinker, DE will add more rewards. DESteve talked about changing the relationship between factions. People are going to get mad when/if that change happens. People are going to get really really mad when they see a powerful reward added to the faction they are -50,000 standing with.

Those who don't care will defend it with "beta" and "just trade for it."

The world will keep spinnin

Except those are COMPLETELY viable options - especially the latter. Presumably all factions will get something new and more powerful unique to them, ergo those who are not allied with one or another will want one of those, or another something you may have, and vice versa. Not to mention I'm fairly sure that with enough mathmatical tinkering you could find a way to get ALL of your factions up to the highest marker - it wouldn't be easy, it wouldn't be swift, but it would require you WORK for a reward rather than just have it handed to you. I'm okay with that.

Well they designed a cool syndicate which was obviously going to draw more people in. I mean just from the design of the leaders, sigils, etc it was obvious arbiters and red veil would draw a lot of people in. Then they purposefully change something to decrease the popularity of the syndicate. Like why bother making them cool looking to begin with. They presented  syndicates as being equal, but they obviously are not with the differences in sacrifices so does that mean arbiters will be getting more/better mods and equipment at a later date? 

They opened up a big can of worms with this and they probably won't bother to address it. If one faction is more popular I don't see why they implement an artificial gate on progression like this. Maybe make the other syndicates less lame instead.

Yeah, I am just waiting for the bait-n-switch that makes me regret wasting my time with syndicates. 

I understand the idea that higher ranks = more sacrifices, but right now, the consistency on the value of the Prime parts asked as sacrifices is all over the place. I wouldn't be surprised to see more changes like this take place in the future as DE continues to refine the system.